Anger at Republican governors

“It just seems unreasonable,” Mr. Kight said, “that when people probably need the help the most, that because of partisan activity, or partisan feelings, against the current new administration, that Perry is willing to sacrifice the lives of so many Texans that have been out of work in the last year.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/27/us/27govs.html?_r=1&em

Has this guy been lynch by the Obama-mob yet?

"On Wednesday, Gov. Phil Bredesen of Tennessee became the first Democratic governor to express reservations on the issue."

Have any of the complaining left explained to the Govenors just how they will fund unemployment benefits when the funds run out but the mandate dosen't. Until that happens I'm not impressed with yer outrage.

Have any of the complaining left explained to the Govenors just how they will fund unemployment benefits when the funds run out but the mandate dosen't. Until that happens I'm not impressed with yer outrage.
It's pretty easy...all they need to do is revert the law to its current limits. :cuckoo:

It's pretty easy...all they need to do is revert the law to its current limits. :cuckoo:

yeah right! and risk getting their Federal Funds cut off.. what a DUmbazz.

Forum List

Back