Angels

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
I'm interested in compiling some information on angels. I have the biblical references...now I'm looking for more obscure sources of information.

I don't know whether there are Hebrew/Jewish sources that give us information about angels?

I'm also interested in detailed information about demons, outside the bible, which I've tapped. I'm trying to get information that isn't modern *romantic* bs...I'm more interested in ancient texts and ancient folklore/information.

Don't forget to check the Torah and the koran. Both reference angles.

I'm on it...I'm so unfamiliar with those that I'm hoping to pick up some tips and suggestions before I start the grunt work of research..

The koran, though..I hadn't thought of that..

I'm really trying to find information, from the Judaeo-Christian perspective....but the more info from all directions the better...

Here's my Angel.

I'm on it...I'm so unfamiliar with those that I'm hoping to pick up some tips and suggestions before I start the grunt work of research..

The koran, though..I hadn't thought of that..

I'm really trying to find information, from the Judaeo-Christian perspective....but the more info from all directions the better...

From my understanding... the koran is full of angle based lore.

Depending on how far out you are trying to go..... also look into the angle/UFO theories.

No I'm looking from a biblical perspective.

Biblical...or religious prescriptive?

Most ancient religions had "angles".... I am pretty darn sure both mayan and egyptian religions both had angle lore. I am unsure about the asian religions...but i would bet its there too.

Forum List

Back