Angels....does anyone believe

A

archangel

That they are sent to earth in the mortal form...open to abuse or other mortal attacks....just curious as to your thoughts or experiences or whatever!
;) :halo:

archangel said:
That they are sent to earth in the mortal form...open to abuse or other mortal attacks....just curious as to your thoughts or experiences or whatever!
;) :halo:

I think they are supernatural (i.e. non-physical) beings, and although God may allow them to be perceived with our physical senses, they are in essence not physical beings, relegated to the laws of nature.

Has anyone ever seen the movie "Dogma"? Well, that's what I believe.

:dance:

My aunt says she's seen an angel before. But she's from Alabama! What does she know right?

gop_jeff said:
I think they are supernatural (i.e. non-physical) beings, and although God may allow them to be perceived with our physical senses, they are in essence not physical beings, relegated to the laws of nature.

you are almost there...Jesus was sent down in physical form... after many angels were...and many have been sent since!

Hagbard Celine said:
Are you one Archangel? :bow2:

don't bow down it is so unbecomming...angles are not Gods just servants as are you!

gop_jeff said:
Jesus was God Incarnate. Angels are not.

you are on the right track...Jesus was the son of God...sent in physical form to suffer that which man suffers...angels are just a little above that of man...however were and are sent down in physical form from time to time to suffer and feel the pain...they were sent before and after Jesus to maintain connection...this is not to say they are equal with Jesus anymore than Jesus is equal with God...this was Satans downfall...he thought since at one time he was Gods favorite angel that he was Gods equal...not so... and he paid the price...!

I thought that angels were supposed to be all around us all the time as well as demons, but that every now and then they would make themselves known to us by letting us see them.

Shattered said:
Whatcha need <i>them</i> for, snookums? :poke:
cause its getting deep!
i think i can see those horns holding up your halo... oh wait its not a halo its a....

Johnney said:
cause its getting deep!
i think i can see those horns holding up your halo... oh wait its not a halo its a....

Mmm?

Forum List

Back