Angels and Demons: Does Belief in them necessitate....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
a belief in God and Satan?

What are your thoughts on the existence of Angels and Demons?
What exactly are they and how did they originate?

Last edited:
There are no such things as angels and demons. And if there are magical beings zipping around that people have labelled as angels and demons, there is no way they are as described in magical religious texts.

Why would people want to believe in them if they don't exist?
(by the way, people are reading WAY more into this - you need to get over that - I'm sorry if it bothers you that a name used on this board gets me thinking about the beliefs in Angels and Demons, God and Satan, heaven and hell) - a serious discussion can be had in this regard.

You people are NUTS that think this would/could/should hurt anyone.....

I think what you're doing with the OP title is wretched.

You don't know my intentions. sure the name made me think, but it's not saying anything about anyone. please get a grip on reality and stop worrying about me. Worry about yourself.

No worries girls...let her show her ugly ass.

This has nothing to do with you - sorry princess - call me a liar. Okay, your name did make me think of it, but it's a legitimate questions.
But everyone has to make a big drama of it.

Let it go already.

I think what you're doing with the OP title is wretched.

oh and please explain how "wretched" it is that I started a topic about literal Angels and Demons and how that affects April. Please tell me.

Bonzi, please stop.

This is ridiculous on a public board that I can not make a topic about angels and demons just because it's the name of board member that hates me.
hates ME not vice versa, mind you.

The point being, many secularists love to glamorize Angels and Demons without really knowing what they are.
Angels, historically answered to God and did his work.
Satan actually IS (WAS) and Angel, a fallen one, and,the Demons are his compatriots. Are they also fallen Angels?

If so, then perhaps they are all Angels by "creation" but renamed as they refuse to answer to their rightful master.

Perhaps people just like them as some would like leprachauns, or other mythical creatures.

I just wondered if is actually DID believe in angels and demons, if you also believed in God and Satan. Simple question.

smiley_giggle_by_mirz123.gif

29b083803ccb4f78d32b4a0ceea1923b.jpg

a belief in God and Satan?

What are your thoughts on the existence of Angels and Demons?
What exactly are they and how did they originate?

Maybe you should ask for your thread to be locked? This isn't a good situation, just saying.

Thread closed, for multiple reasons.

Call out threads (even when cleverly disguised) belong in the FZ.

Religion and Ethics is under Zone 2 rules - that means posts must contain some material related to the topic and thus far, very few do including those by the OP.

Unless the topic is a particular member, in which case sentence 2 applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back