Angelina Jolie To Adopt An Indian Child This Time

G.G

Mar 13, 2009
I'm sorry something is wrong with this woman. Not that I have anything against her adopting, heck she has the money and the resources to raise the kids but I question her sanity. Something has to be really seriously wrong in her brain. I don't get Americas fascination with her being such a great person. Heck before she adopted her first kid she was depressed, played with her knife collection, cut herself to bleed so she felt alive, did drugs, and walked around with viles of blood around her neck all the while making out with her brother. What is her end goal here a child from every country? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I don't get what you don't get about it, to be perfectly honest.

She's got tons of money, and had decided to do something good with it, and unlike those philanthopists who donate money at a distance she's decided to do something good in a very tangible way, too.

It isn't she with the mental disconnect, GG, it's your values that I question.

I think people who make vast sums of money and who don't give it away are the mental defectives, sport.

I don't get what you don't get about it, to be perfectly honest.

She's got tons of money, and had decided to do something good with it, and unlike those philanthopists who donate money at a distance she's decided to do something good in a very tangible way, too.

It isn't she with the mental disconnect, GG, it's your values that I question.

I think people who make vast sums of money and who don't give it away are the mental defectives, sport.

Oh my you just singled out some of your Democratic leaders. Did you ever check out the measly charity donations of likes of Bill Clinton, Gore, Biden, Obama, etc. Now please don't come back with a comment that you have to be filthy rich to do the comparison. I am talking about income to percentage of donation. Your Democratic leaders don't give from their own pocket, just ours.

Forum List

Back