Angela McGlowan- Mark My Words - She will be President One Day

Warning: Don't click on any of the google results for 'Angela McGlowan', all but the wiki entry triggered a malware (trojan) alert!!

And she looks like a drag queen, no offense. I have a friend who does drag that could be her twin. :lol:

I don't know....seems like an attractive woman to me.

She is no McClusky

I think you mean Mikulski? And well, nobody is quite like Mikulski....

fox-pic.bmp

LOL....you know you 'ain't right', don't you?....:lol::lol:

Angela McGlowan: After she wins the Congressional seat in the 1st district of MS, she will use it to eventually take a Senate seat from Cockring or Wicker!

She is a smart and successful business women. Listen to her speak, its a sound of beauty. He charima is undeniable. She is a favor of the tea party and she is hot (that helps). I have donated to her cause this year (a few weeks back) and plan to support her continuously!

Angela Mcglowan Leads
Angela McGlowan for Congress » Welcome

Um . . . excuse me . . . "Cockring"?

I Googled "Cockring" - I don't suggest doing that . . . :eek:

LOL, I'm glad someone got my dig! Thad Cochran, the year after year, King of Pork, is a disgrace and needs to lose his senate seat.

This is a woman much to admire and for your lefties MUCH TO FEAR!!! I donated to her campaign and I how many of you also contribute!

Meet stunning Americans looking to dethrone Pelosi
Former Fox News commentator Angela McGlowan, a tea-party favorite, is running for Congress in Mississippi's 1st District. She is hoping to unseat Rep. Travis Childers, D-Miss.

McGlowan earned a degree in public administration with an emphasis on political science and criminal justice from the University of Mississippi. Her campaign website describes her as a "pro-life, pro-gun, pro-small business, conservative" who has the "courage and know-how to defeat President Barack Obama's all-out assault on our conservative Mississippi values."

McGlowan said she is running for office because she's "fed up with the way entrenched incumbent politicians abuse our tax dollars" and "raise taxes on our working families and small businesses as if we don't mind the pain."

"The economic policies of this administration and Congress have led to record budget deficits, a $12 trillion national debt and the highest unemployment rates in 26 years," she said in a video announcement on her website. "That's precisely why this Mississippi girl is fighting for North Mississippians like no one has ever fought for them before."

McGlowan said she wants to go to Washington to fight the arrogance and corruption of power and work to balance the budget, slash the national debt, lower taxes, eliminate the "death tax," enact policies to reward small businesses, protect the right to life of the unborn, preserve the sanctity of traditional marriage and defend law-abiding gun owners from infringement upon their constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

McGlowan surprised the crowd at the first national tea-party convention in Nashville, Tenn., when she hinted that she would be announcing her candidacy just a few days later.

I know from hearing her report she supports smaller government, border security, lower taxation and she is very pro-small business. I also know she is highly charimatic and intellectual.

Angela McGlowan: After she wins the Congressional seat in the 1st district of MS, she will use it to eventually take a Senate seat from Cockring or Wicker!

She is a smart and successful business women. Listen to her speak, its a sound of beauty. He charima is undeniable. She is a favor of the tea party and she is hot (that helps). I have donated to her cause this year (a few weeks back) and plan to support her continuously!

Angela Mcglowan Leads
Angela McGlowan for Congress » Welcome

But, but......you guys don't want 'smart'. To you, smart = elitist. I know how wingnuts are preoccupied with sex, so your drooling over her is the norm. You probably don't have a clue where she stands on the issues. Even if she is elected, she'll learn the same lesson the Watts from OK learned about the internal workings of the GOP.

Angela McGlowan is a political commentator and CEO of Political Strategies & Insights (PSI), a government affairs, political strategy, public relations, and advocacy consulting firm based in Oxford, Mississippi, with an office in Washington, D.C. She holds a B.A. from the University of Mississippi in Public Administration, with an emphasis in Criminal Justice and Political Science.[1]

McGlowan began her government affairs expertise by serving as Government and Public Affairs Manager for Steve Wynn, Mirage Resorts, Inc. During her tenure, she participated in lobbying initiatives with the American Gaming Association (AGA) that laid the foundation for Mirage Resorts latest gaming properties, Bellagio in Las Vegas, Nevada, and the Beau Rivage in Biloxi, Mississippi. She also developed Mirage Resorts advocacy and community outreach programs for both Las Vegas and Biloxi.

McGlowan served as Director of Outreach for the Better America Foundation, an organization founded by Senator Bob Dole. She served as legislative/press aide to both Representative Roscoe Bartlett (R-6th Dist. Maryland), and Representative John Ensign (R-1st Dist. Nevada). She also served as publicist to Ensign’s successful re-election campaign in 1996.

McGlowan currently serves as a political and business analyst for both Fox News and the newly launched Fox Business Network. Her book, BAMBOOZLED: How Americans Are Being Exploited by the Lies of the Liberal Agenda, placed eighth on the Washington Post Bestseller List. She has been featured in the Washington Post, Insight Magazine, and Jet Magazine, among others.

On February 8, 2010, McGlowan announced her candidacy for Congress in Mississippi's 1st congressional district to challenge incumbent Democrat Travis Childers. She will face Mississippi State Senator Alan Nunnelee in the Republican primary.

First I do want to point out that I prefer her PROVING herself in Congress before getting a nod for the Presidency, but I think she will live up to expectations.

Forum List

Back