Angela McGlowan- Mark My Words - She will be President One Day

Tea Party Republican!

Angela McGlowan: After she wins the Congressional seat in the 1st district of MS, she will use it to eventually take a Senate seat from Cockring or Wicker!

She is a smart and successful business women. Listen to her speak, its a sound of beauty. He charima is undeniable. She is a favor of the tea party and she is hot (that helps). I have donated to her cause this year (a few weeks back) and plan to support her continuously!

Angela Mcglowan Leads
Angela McGlowan for Congress » Welcome

you think a tea partier has a shot at being president ever? :lol:

Republicans voted for Bush because they wanted to have a beer with him. I guess they will vote for McGlowan or Palin because they want to f*** them. Perhaps they need to examine their criteria.

So you like getting fucked by Obama and the dems? Not us. Ain't gonna happen. We're gonna undo the fucked-up policies that are happening now. Just wait and see....

I've seen her on FOXNews before...she has transvestite features and mannerisms.

Yes, a "strong" candidate indeed.

roflmao.gif

Well, considering the best criticism you can come up with is how she looks, sounds like she has very good policies and character.

you think a tea partier has a shot at being president ever? :lol:

Well considering a radical marxist is currently President, and a "Compassionate conservative", a philaderer, and an actor has been President within the past 30 years. Yes. Just about anything is possible.

Why is it a stupid question? Palin fanatics go on STILL about how she's more qualified to be president than Obama was, so apparently at least in some worlds, the question is pertinent.

Even the dumbest conservative is more qualified than our current President.

Republicans voted for Bush because they wanted to have a beer with him. I guess they will vote for McGlowan or Palin because they want to f*** them. Perhaps they need to examine their criteria.

I dont drink beer. And I don't want to screw either of those women.

Perhaps you need to actually understand the way Republicans think before you presume the worst.

Angela McGlowan: After she wins the Congressional seat in the 1st district of MS, she will use it to eventually take a Senate seat from Cockring or Wicker!

She is a smart and successful business women. Listen to her speak, its a sound of beauty. He charima is undeniable. She is a favor of the tea party and she is hot (that helps). I have donated to her cause this year (a few weeks back) and plan to support her continuously!

Angela Mcglowan Leads

Um . . . excuse me . . . "Cockring"?

I Googled "Cockring" - I don't suggest doing that . . . :eek:

Angela Mcglowan Leads

Perv:lol:

Angela Mcglowan Leads

But, but......you guys don't want 'smart'. To you, smart = elitist. I know how wingnuts are preoccupied with sex, so your drooling over her is the norm. You probably don't have a clue where she stands on the issues. Even if she is elected, she'll learn the same lesson the Watts from OK learned about the internal workings of the GOP.

Last edited:

Angela Mcglowan Leads

Perv:lol:

HEY! I don't judge - I just report. ;)

I didn't expect any straight answers; you didn't disappoint me.

I once asked if any conservative could name a single conservative woman in politics dumber than Sarah Palin, and got no conservative answers, from which I assumed the obvious.

Or, they thought it was a stupid question....just like the one you asked.

Why is it a stupid question? Palin fanatics go on STILL about how she's more qualified to be president than Obama was, so apparently at least in some worlds, the question is pertinent.

Neither are qualified to be president....if you really wanted an honest answer.

Angela Mcglowan Leads

Wow, Senator Cockring and Rep. Boner, what a party.

I once asked if any conservative could name a single conservative woman in politics dumber than Sarah Palin, and got no conservative answers, from which I assumed the obvious.

I don't know. I think Palin and Michelle Bachmann are both vying for the gold.

Angela McGlowan is a political commentator and CEO of Political Strategies & Insights (PSI), a government affairs, political strategy, public relations, and advocacy consulting firm based in Oxford, Mississippi, with an office in Washington, D.C. She holds a B.A. from the University of Mississippi in Public Administration, with an emphasis in Criminal Justice and Political Science.[1]

McGlowan began her government affairs expertise by serving as Government and Public Affairs Manager for Steve Wynn, Mirage Resorts, Inc. During her tenure, she participated in lobbying initiatives with the American Gaming Association (AGA) that laid the foundation for Mirage Resorts latest gaming properties, Bellagio in Las Vegas, Nevada, and the Beau Rivage in Biloxi, Mississippi. She also developed Mirage Resorts advocacy and community outreach programs for both Las Vegas and Biloxi.

McGlowan served as Director of Outreach for the Better America Foundation, an organization founded by Senator Bob Dole. She served as legislative/press aide to both Representative Roscoe Bartlett (R-6th Dist. Maryland), and Representative John Ensign (R-1st Dist. Nevada). She also served as publicist to Ensign’s successful re-election campaign in 1996.

McGlowan currently serves as a political and business analyst for both Fox News and the newly launched Fox Business Network. Her book, BAMBOOZLED: How Americans Are Being Exploited by the Lies of the Liberal Agenda, placed eighth on the Washington Post Bestseller List. She has been featured in the Washington Post, Insight Magazine, and Jet Magazine, among others.

On February 8, 2010, McGlowan announced her candidacy for Congress in Mississippi's 1st congressional district to challenge incumbent Democrat Travis Childers. She will face Mississippi State Senator Alan Nunnelee in the Republican primary.

Forum List

Back