Angela McGlowan- Mark My Words - She will be President One Day

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Angela McGlowan: After she wins the Congressional seat in the 1st district of MS, she will use it to eventually take a Senate seat from Cockring or Wicker!

She is a smart and successful business women. Listen to her speak, its a sound of beauty. He charima is undeniable. She is a favor of the tea party and she is hot (that helps). I have donated to her cause this year (a few weeks back) and plan to support her continuously!

Angela Mcglowan Leads
Angela McGlowan for Congress » Welcome

I've seen her on FOXNews before...she has transvestite features and mannerisms.

Yes, a "strong" candidate indeed.

roflmao.gif

roflmao.gif

I assume by your pick of avatar you are black! Amazing how Black people turn on their own, when they go Republican!

Interesting you can't refute her strong ideology and speaking characteristics! Transvestite features:confused:? Who are you crappin? She was a former beauty queen. She is gorgious!

And she looks like a drag queen, no offense. I have a friend who does drag that could be her twin. :lol:

Angela McGlowan: After she wins the Congressional seat in the 1st district of MS, she will use it to eventually take a Senate seat from Cockring or Wicker!

She is a smart and successful business women. Listen to her speak, its a sound of beauty. He charima is undeniable. She is a favor of the tea party and she is hot (that helps). I have donated to her cause this year (a few weeks back) and plan to support her continuously!

Angela Mcglowan Leads
Angela McGlowan for Congress » Welcome

you think a tea partier has a shot at being president ever? :lol:

Is she smarter and better qualified than Sarah Palin?

You'll have to ask a lib, because you would never believe a conservative.

I didn't expect any straight answers; you didn't disappoint me.

I once asked if any conservative could name a single conservative woman in politics dumber than Sarah Palin, and got no conservative answers, from which I assumed the obvious.

Is she smarter and better qualified than Sarah Palin?

I once asked if any conservative could name a single conservative woman in politics dumber than Sarah Palin, and got no conservative answers, from which I assumed the obvious.

Or, they thought it was a stupid question....just like the one you asked.

roflmao.gif

Didn't take long for the left to come on and try and smear her. This behavior must be imbedded in the DNA of the liberals. Kinda like breathing and blinking, it's second nature.

I am not trying to smear her, she really looks like my friend who is a drag Queen. He is also from Mississippi, maybe they are related. :lol:

Or, they thought it was a stupid question....just like the one you asked.

Why is it a stupid question? Palin fanatics go on STILL about how she's more qualified to be president than Obama was, so apparently at least in some worlds, the question is pertinent.

roflmao.gif

Didn't take long for the left to come on and try and smear her. This behavior must be imbedded in the DNA of the liberals. Kinda like breathing and blinking, it's second nature.

It is just a reflex, with as much cerebral processing involved as when the doctor taps your knee with a hammer.

If a conservative is skinny, she is a transvestite, until she has a baby, when she becomes a child neglecter. If she is well endowed, they are implants.

Republicans voted for Bush because they wanted to have a beer with him. I guess they will vote for McGlowan or Palin because they want to f*** them. Perhaps they need to examine their criteria.

Forum List

Back