Angela Corey should be fired

Rolando Cruz... look it up.

You're blaming Republicans for something that happened in late 80's and continued through the 90's in democratic controlled Illinois. Tell me you aren't doing this?

Ummm, first, Illinois had Republican governors from 1977 to 2003. So argument FAIL. Of course, they weren't crazy ass gun nuts looking for black helicopters, so I can see your confusion.

secondly, I was specifically talking about DuPage county, which has always been run the Republicans, including such offiicals as Joe Burkett, who kept prosecuting Cruz even after it was known by everyone that Dugan did it.

So, yeah, guy, the notion of prosecuting people for political reasons is not limited to one party.

For that matter, your boy Zimmer-man is being prosecuted by Repulicans Scott and Corey to placate the Democrats...

Dude I don't give a fuck what they had as governor. The state is controlled by the democrats. So your liberal lies failed.

Zimmerman didn't need to be a arrested that night, as the authorities didn't think that he had committed a crime. The only reason that the guy has been arrested at this point is political. I bet the word came down from Obama through Holder to the state of Florida that Zimmerman would be arrested. At least the guy has been fortunate enough that so many people see the injustice of his arrest that they have donated a good sum of money to aid him with his defense. Let's hope that the charges are dropped and that life goes on. The natives will likely riot, burn and loot but that's pretty normal for that crowd.

Actually, he should have been arrested that night. The police wanted to and the prosecutors said no because the politicians were afraid of offending the gun nuts.

Ironically, if they kept him in jail and let the investigation play out, there wouldn't be the uproar that there is now.

Now, honestly, I don't see a clean way out of this, and convicting the guy is teh path of least resistance.

Nah, they made the right call by not arresting a guy who only defended himself from great bodily injury. It was the all the hoopla of "Trayvon was hunted down like a rabid dog" and the rest of that bullshit that has the situation in the condition it is currently in. Obama even had to stick his nose into it and put his boy Holder on it, now it's a circus.

He shot a kid who was committing no crime, had no weapon. The police didn't treat it seriously enough.

It's unfortunate that the rabble-rousers like Sharpton have gotten involved, but heck, giving that guy a TV show was like giving matches to a pyromaniac.

You're blaming Republicans for something that happened in late 80's and continued through the 90's in democratic controlled Illinois. Tell me you aren't doing this?

Ummm, first, Illinois had Republican governors from 1977 to 2003. So argument FAIL. Of course, they weren't crazy ass gun nuts looking for black helicopters, so I can see your confusion.

secondly, I was specifically talking about DuPage county, which has always been run the Republicans, including such offiicals as Joe Burkett, who kept prosecuting Cruz even after it was known by everyone that Dugan did it.

So, yeah, guy, the notion of prosecuting people for political reasons is not limited to one party.

For that matter, your boy Zimmer-man is being prosecuted by Repulicans Scott and Corey to placate the Democrats...

Dude I don't give a fuck what they had as governor. The state is controlled by the democrats. So your liberal lies failed.

Again, you are kind of using ignorance as an excuse.

The political balance in IL has always been that the Democrats controlled Chicago and the REpublicans control the rest of the state. Which is why most of the state wide offices were held by Republicans for decades. Not just Governor but Attorney General, Secretary of State, Comptroller, Treasurer.

One of the guys who was hip deep in the Cruz fiasco was Jim Ryan, who was Burkett's predecessor as State's Attorney before moving on to Attorney General and then becoming the party's opponent to Blago in 2002.

His involvment in the Cruz thing was one of the reasons he lost to Blago. And the fact his last name was Ryan, our last corrupt Republican Governor.

I mean, do you bother doing ANY research before you spout off?

Actually, he should have been arrested that night. The police wanted to and the prosecutors said no because the politicians were afraid of offending the gun nuts.

Ironically, if they kept him in jail and let the investigation play out, there wouldn't be the uproar that there is now.

Now, honestly, I don't see a clean way out of this, and convicting the guy is teh path of least resistance.

Nah, they made the right call by not arresting a guy who only defended himself from great bodily injury. It was the all the hoopla of "Trayvon was hunted down like a rabid dog" and the rest of that bullshit that has the situation in the condition it is currently in. Obama even had to stick his nose into it and put his boy Holder on it, now it's a circus.

He shot a kid who was committing no crime, had no weapon. The police didn't treat it seriously enough.

It's unfortunate that the rabble-rousers like Sharpton have gotten involved, but heck, giving that guy a TV show was like giving matches to a pyromaniac.

He shot a guy who was attacking him and slamming his head into the ground. In the same situation I would do the same.

/agree Sharpton is a goon.

Again, you are kind of using ignorance as an excuse.

The political balance in IL has always been that the Democrats controlled Chicago and the REpublicans control the rest of the state. Which is why most of the state wide offices were held by Republicans for decades. Not just Governor but Attorney General, Secretary of State, Comptroller, Treasurer.

One of the guys who was hip deep in the Cruz fiasco was Jim Ryan, who was Burkett's predecessor as State's Attorney before moving on to Attorney General and then becoming the party's opponent to Blago in 2002.

His involvment in the Cruz thing was one of the reasons he lost to Blago. And the fact his last name was Ryan, our last corrupt Republican Governor.

I mean, do you bother doing ANY research before you spout off?

You are full of shit, you're blaming republicans for something they had control over. Just because they had a Republican Governor. You are showing more and more signs of your liberalism.

He shot a guy who was attacking him and slamming his head into the ground. In the same situation I would do the same.

This guy was an ex-bouncer and you're telling me he couldn't handle a 17 year old kid without using lethal force? Seriously?

You are full of shit, you're blaming republicans for something they had control over. Just because they had a Republican Governor. You are showing more and more signs of your liberalism.

I think you made a mistake in your context. The Republicans DID have nearly complete control over the Cruz case. In fact, the only reason Cruz wasn't executed (for a crime he didn't do!) was because democrats on the IL Supreme Court kept throwing out his convictions.

They were the prosecutors in this case, who knew damned well that Dugan did it, but couldn't admit they made a mistake accepting a faked confession and kept prosecuting him anyway. But the state GOP kept rewarding Jim Ryan and Burkett by nominating them for higher positions.

Again, politically expedient "justice" isn't the domain of one party. Don't come whining to me because it gets a fellow gun nut instead of one of those nasty minorities who usually get ground up in the wheels.

I think you made a mistake in your context. The Republicans DID have nearly complete control over the Cruz case. In fact, the only reason Cruz wasn't executed (for a crime he didn't do!) was because democrats on the IL Supreme Court kept throwing out his convictions.

They were the prosecutors in this case, who knew damned well that Dugan did it, but couldn't admit they made a mistake accepting a faked confession and kept prosecuting him anyway. But the state GOP kept rewarding Jim Ryan and Burkett by nominating them for higher positions.

Again, politically expedient "justice" isn't the domain of one party. Don't come whining to me because it gets a fellow gun nut instead of one of those nasty minorities who usually get ground up in the wheels.
Liberal liberal liberal Liberal liberal liberal Liberal liberal liberal Liberal liberal liberal Liberal liberal liberal Liberal liberal liberal Liberal liberal liberal Liberal liberal liberal

This guy was an ex-bouncer and you're telling me he couldn't handle a 17 year old kid without using lethal force? Seriously?

Heh, I bounced for years and bouncers are not all equal. I would hire all types of guys for the job, some big, some small. Demeanor was the name of the game not fighting, not heroics. Zimmerman is a little guy, so don't take the word "bouncer" to mean tough guy, half the time it doesn't.

Heh, I bounced for years and bouncers are not all equal. I would hire all types of guys for the job, some big, some small. Demeanor was the name of the game not fighting, not heroics. Zimmerman is a little guy, so don't take the word "bouncer" to mean tough guy, half the time it doesn't.

joe has watched roadhouse to many times.

Liberal liberal liberal Liberal liberal liberal Liberal liberal liberal Liberal liberal liberal Liberal liberal liberal Liberal liberal liberal Liberal liberal liberal Liberal liberal liberal

Ooops, I think I broke him....

Still should have been able to handle a kid.

He did handle him.

Ooops, I think I broke him....

The only thing you broke was your cover. fucking liberal.

He did handle him.

He sure did. He used deadly force in a fist fight.

Usually they call that manslaughter..

Hope he enjoys sodomy for the next five years.

If the animals want to riot, kill, maim, burn, and loot, let them. They just prove some interesting points if they do.

What "interesting points" are those?

Guy, we are all animals, and all of us will do irrational things after we've been pushed far enough. But thanks for showing your underlying racism.

Personally, I don't like the way that the race-baiters have worked up the mob on this one, but it is what it is. I'd rather defuse the bomb by convicting Zimmerman than have it go off to prove "interesting points".

It never would have gotten to this point if the authorities had done their job and arrested Zimmerman that night.

You would convict the man, regardless what the court might determine to be the facts of the matter, just to satisfy the irrational bloodlust of a mob that has threatened death and destruction should their demands not be met. But then you turn around and call me a racist when I suggest that the animals be permitted to do what they are dying to do because they have been pushed far enough?

Zimmerman didn't need to be a arrested that night, as the authorities didn't think that he had committed a crime. The only reason that the guy has been arrested at this point is political. I bet the word came down from Obama through Holder to the state of Florida that Zimmerman would be arrested. At least the guy has been fortunate enough that so many people see the injustice of his arrest that they have donated a good sum of money to aid him with his defense. Let's hope that the charges are dropped and that life goes on. The natives will likely riot, burn and loot but that's pretty normal for that crowd.

If you aren't in politics yet, you should be. You seem more than willing to take the easy way out of a situation instead of making a tough decision, even if the tough move is the right thing to do.

He did handle him.

He sure did. He used deadly force in a fist fight.

Usually they call that manslaughter..

Hope he enjoys sodomy for the next five years.

He was in fear for his life as his head was being slammed into the ground. That is self-defense. We will just have to wait and see what ALL of the facts are before convicting the guy eh.

If the animals want to riot, kill, maim, burn, and loot, let them. They just prove some interesting points if they do.

What "interesting points" are those?

Guy, we are all animals, and all of us will do irrational things after we've been pushed far enough. But thanks for showing your underlying racism.

Personally, I don't like the way that the race-baiters have worked up the mob on this one, but it is what it is. I'd rather defuse the bomb by convicting Zimmerman than have it go off to prove "interesting points".

It never would have gotten to this point if the authorities had done their job and arrested Zimmerman that night.

You would convict the man, regardless what the court might determine to be the facts of the matter, just to satisfy the irrational bloodlust of a mob that has threatened death and destruction should their demands not be met. But then you turn around and call me a racist when I suggest that the animals be permitted to do what they are dying to do because they have been pushed far enough?

You used the term "animal" to describe people who might be angry about something. Maybe they have a right to be angry. If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon were white, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

When a court determines facts, it usually means that they spread around enough bullshit to confuse the issue. The only real issue here is that Zimmerman killed Martin. He needs to be held accountable for it, and there will be hell to pay if he isn't. I don't care if he felt "threatened" or that he was technically right under the "Stand your Ground" law. He killed a kid after provoking a confrontation with his actions.

It's too bad that this has escalated to this point, but it has. Now we have to just deal with it. yes, damn MSNBC for giving Sharpton a microphone after Tawana Brawley and Crown Heights. They should have known better. But now the fuse is burning and we have to put it out.

This is the cold reality.

New Topics

Forum List

Back