Anecdote - my right wing father-n-law and abortion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OohPooPahDoo, Jun 17, 2012.

1. OohPooPahDoo

OohPooPahDoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,320
    My wife's father hates Obama. He thinks he's a commie. He denies global warming, has a massive gun collection, thinks the libs should just tax themselves for their big government and let him alone. You name it, he's a rightie. Except on one issue.

He's also a nurse anesthetist at a hospital for women. His career started before Roe v Wade. He's seen first hand the miracle of birth thousands upon thousands of times. He's also seen first hand what a septic uterus looks like one too many times. Guess where he stands on the issue of choice for women?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Isn't that sweet. But anecdotes about your family are hardly 'politics'.

3. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,936
    If I didn't have you on ignore I could read your op. It's probably your usual nonsense of distraction anyhow.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,091
    So Ooh do tells us, he's for abortion when the life of the mother is on the line? ME TOO, but for birth control NO WAY. Stop using that septic uterus line, it's a small, small percentage of abortions. Are you for abortion for birth control, yes or no?

5. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    You haven't missed anything of value. 'Insignificant drivel' would best sum up the OP.

6. The T

The T George S. Patton Party Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    His obcession with genetalia in recent troll threads is alarming. Has he been cut off? Is he lashing out?

7. Sherry

Sherry You're not the boss of me Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,085
    Such a shame that you can't keep him in a tidy box like you do the rest of the "righties".

8. GoneBezerk

GoneBezerk BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +495
    I'd kick the shit out of you if my daughter even dated you.

9. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,889
    This is another IDIOT trying to equate miscarriage with abortion.

HEY IDIOT!

A miscarriage is not deliberate. It happens whether the mother wants the baby or not.

I've suffered miscarriage. You have no choice on a miscarriage. It happens whether you like it or not.

As my OBGYN assured me on the next pregnancy, because I was so scared because I lost my last in a miscarriage: "Bad pregnancies are hard to keep, good pregnancies are hard to lose. This one is a good pregnancy (and she will be 15 next month)."

An ABORTION is a DELIBERATE SURGICAL PROCEDURE. An Abortion attacks a good pregnancy to get rid of it, despite there being a healthy unborn baby, being killed.

How typical of a LYING LIBERAL to make up a fictitious person to push this LYING BILGE!

This is not the first time, I've had libs try to hide behing miscarriage to justify abortion.

It only reveals how little actual intelligence and intellect goes into their political reality. It doesn't matter how obvious the difference between miscarriage and abortion is, they will try pushing that anyway.

Not only is it an outrageous lie, YOU MORONS WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE REAL WAR ON WOMEN???

How about being SO INSENSITIVE to mothers you would equate the pain they felt losing a child to some Sandra Fluke Slut who deliberately KILLS THEIR CHILD. (and unlike Rush Limbaugh I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR SAYING THAT, IT'S THE TRUTH)

That is the real war on women, and real women who have had suffered the heartbreak of miscarriage will not stand for it.

10. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,889
    And I doubt very seriously the guy he's talking about even exists. He just made him up to push this meme (I've been hearing since the internet was just a bunch of loosely joined Bulletin Boards) that miscarriage somehow justifies abortion.

I've noticed this for years. The only person who ever put it writing was Ann Coulter.

That most of those on the internet for abortion are not women, but 18-40 something guys who don't care about women's rights. They just don't want to take responsibility for using women for their own self gratification.