Anecdote - my right wing father-n-law and abortion

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
My wife's father hates Obama. He thinks he's a commie. He denies global warming, has a massive gun collection, thinks the libs should just tax themselves for their big government and let him alone. You name it, he's a rightie. Except on one issue.

He's also a nurse anesthetist at a hospital for women. His career started before Roe v Wade. He's seen first hand the miracle of birth thousands upon thousands of times. He's also seen first hand what a septic uterus looks like one too many times. Guess where he stands on the issue of choice for women?

Last edited:
So Ooh do tells us, he's for abortion when the life of the mother is on the line? ME TOO, but for birth control NO WAY. Stop using that septic uterus line, it's a small, small percentage of abortions. Are you for abortion for birth control, yes or no?

Such a shame that you can't keep him in a tidy box like you do the rest of the "righties".

I'd kick the shit out of you if my daughter even dated you.

My wife's father hates Obama. He thinks he's a commie. He denies global warming, has a massive gun collection, thinks the libs should just tax themselves for their big government and let him alone. You name it, he's a rightie. Except on one issue.

He's also a nurse anesthetist at a hospital for women. His career started before Roe v Wade. He's seen first hand the miracle of birth thousands upon thousands of times. He's also seen first hand what a septic uterus looks like one too many times. Guess where he stands on the issue of choice for women?

This is another IDIOT trying to equate miscarriage with abortion.

HEY IDIOT!

A miscarriage is not deliberate. It happens whether the mother wants the baby or not.

I've suffered miscarriage. You have no choice on a miscarriage. It happens whether you like it or not.

As my OBGYN assured me on the next pregnancy, because I was so scared because I lost my last in a miscarriage: "Bad pregnancies are hard to keep, good pregnancies are hard to lose. This one is a good pregnancy (and she will be 15 next month)."

An ABORTION is a DELIBERATE SURGICAL PROCEDURE. An Abortion attacks a good pregnancy to get rid of it, despite there being a healthy unborn baby, being killed.

How typical of a LYING LIBERAL to make up a fictitious person to push this LYING BILGE!

This is not the first time, I've had libs try to hide behing miscarriage to justify abortion.

It only reveals how little actual intelligence and intellect goes into their political reality. It doesn't matter how obvious the difference between miscarriage and abortion is, they will try pushing that anyway.

Not only is it an outrageous lie, YOU MORONS WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE REAL WAR ON WOMEN???

How about being SO INSENSITIVE to mothers you would equate the pain they felt losing a child to some Sandra Fluke Slut who deliberately KILLS THEIR CHILD. (and unlike Rush Limbaugh I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR SAYING THAT, IT'S THE TRUTH)

That is the real war on women, and real women who have had suffered the heartbreak of miscarriage will not stand for it.

Isn't that sweet. But anecdotes about your family are hardly 'politics'.

And I doubt very seriously the guy he's talking about even exists. He just made him up to push this meme (I've been hearing since the internet was just a bunch of loosely joined Bulletin Boards) that miscarriage somehow justifies abortion.

I've noticed this for years. The only person who ever put it writing was Ann Coulter.

That most of those on the internet for abortion are not women, but 18-40 something guys who don't care about women's rights. They just don't want to take responsibility for using women for their own self gratification.

What's a matter OohPah? Tired already of getting the crap kicked out of you by this old lady?

You know already you're busted and made up a complete lie to cover for y our lying political hackery?

Why so quiet?

Come on back? I enjoy lying liberal chew toys. Come on!

I need some more fun! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Romney gets millions from the billionaire who manufactures and markets the "abortion pill". His name is Phil Frost.

Romney gets millions from the billionaire who manufactures and markets the "abortion pill". His name is Phil Frost.

And Obama sought to have live babies who survive abortion killed anyway in Illinois.

Which is worse?

We will deal with Romney once he's president. He won't get away with tax payer funds to market abortion pills no matter who's money he takes.

He has to get our votes next election, and if he #ucks with us, he will lose his job big time.

This is another IDIOT trying to equate miscarriage with abortion.

HEY IDIOT!

A miscarriage is not deliberate. It happens whether the mother wants the baby or not.

I've suffered miscarriage. You have no choice on a miscarriage. It happens whether you like it or not.

As my OBGYN assured me on the next pregnancy, because I was so scared because I lost my last in a miscarriage: "Bad pregnancies are hard to keep, good pregnancies are hard to lose. This one is a good pregnancy (and she will be 15 next month)."

An ABORTION is a DELIBERATE SURGICAL PROCEDURE. An Abortion attacks a good pregnancy to get rid of it, despite there being a healthy unborn baby, being killed.

How typical of a LYING LIBERAL to make up a fictitious person to push this LYING BILGE!

This is not the first time, I've had libs try to hide behing miscarriage to justify abortion.

It only reveals how little actual intelligence and intellect goes into their political reality. It doesn't matter how obvious the difference between miscarriage and abortion is, they will try pushing that anyway.

Not only is it an outrageous lie, YOU MORONS WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE REAL WAR ON WOMEN???

How about being SO INSENSITIVE to mothers you would equate the pain they felt losing a child to some Sandra Fluke Slut who deliberately KILLS THEIR CHILD. (and unlike Rush Limbaugh I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR SAYING THAT, IT'S THE TRUTH)

That is the real war on women, and real women who have had suffered the heartbreak of miscarriage will not stand for it.

Funny how he saw many more "miscarriages" with septic uteri before Roe v Wade. Coincidence I guess.

BTW, when you're ready to calm down and act like an adult, let us know.

If I didn't have you on ignore I could read your op. It's probably your usual nonsense of distraction anyhow.

Here ya go. :thup:

Forum List

Back