Andy Stern Named to Obama's Deficit Commission....

Oh... and while we're on the subject of Obama's cronyism and his hand-picked boards... I happened to see a GE Electronic Records commercial for the first time this morning.

How weird that Jeffrey Immelt is the CEO of GE and also sits on Obama's Economic Recovery Board in light of the fact that Congress has mandated that every citizen's private medical records are to be in electronic format by 2014.

Maybe it's just a big cowinky-dink, right? :eusa_whistle:.......:rolleyes:

Oh... and while we're on the subject of Obama's cronyism and his hand-picked boards... I happened to see a GE Electronic Records commercial for the first time this morning.

How weird that Jeffrey Immelt is the CEO of GE and also sits on Obama's Economic Recovery Board in light of the fact that Congress has mandated that every citizen's private medical records are to be in electronic format by 2014.

Maybe it's just a big cowinky-dink, right? :eusa_whistle:.......:rolleyes:

No, it's not. What we have in the White House is a thug from Chicago that doesn't give a rats ass about the deficit, and all this talk and grand standing about carrying about it is nothing more than a dog and pony show. Look at his wife, who has ten times more aides wiping her ass than any other first lady in history, and the taking Air Force One on DATES! These two are in the White House to collect their share of REPARATIONS for being BLACK, and the deficit is of zero concern. Obama and his clan should be run out of the White House in hand cuffs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ1NJaCtIkM]YouTube - Obama SEIU's Agenda is My Agenda[/ame]

Forum List

Back