Andy Ngo Antifa believes it is pushing america towards civil war

I think the OP is not understanding the complete definition of the word civil. Not surprising.

How so? The definition was taken directly from the dictionary...

civil
[ˈsiv(ə)l]
ADJECTIVE
  1. relating to ordinary citizens and their concerns, as distinct from military or ecclesiastical matters.
    "civil aviation"
    synonyms:
    secular · nonreligious · lay · laic · laical · nonmilitary · civilian
    antonyms:
    religious · military
  2. courteous and polite.
    "we tried to be civil to him"
    synonyms:
    polite · courteous · well mannered · well bred · gentlemanly · chivalrous · gallant · ladylike · gracious · respectful · refined · urbane · polished · cultured · cultivated · civilized · cordial · genial · pleasant · affable · obliging · decent · mannerly
civil definition - Bing
Thanks for proving my point. You don't understand the complete definition of the word civil, especially how it's meant in relation to war.

I didn't coin the phrase, that came from one of your own...

https://www.amazon.com/Uncivil-War-Democracy-Disinformation-Thunderdome/dp/0062698451&tag=ff0d01-20

"In An Uncivil War, the Washington Post’s Greg Sargent sounds an urgent alarm about the deeper roots of our democratic backsliding—and how we can begin to turn things around between now and 2020.

American democracy is facing a crisis as fraught as we’ve seen in decades. Donald Trump’s presidency has raised the specter of authoritarian rule. Extreme polarization and the scorched-earth war between the parties drags on with no end in sight. The recent Kavanaugh confirmation hearings are only the latest example of this, and of the GOP’s continued ability to steamroll the Democrats and their supporters.

At the heart of this dangerous moment is a paradox: It took a figure as uniquely menacing as Trump to rivet the nation’s attention on the fragility of our democracy. Yet the causes of our dysfunction are long-running—they predate Trump, helped facilitate his rise, and, distressingly, will outlast his presidency.

In An Uncivil War, Sargent reveals why we’ve fallen into the ditch—and how to get out of it. Drawing upon years of research and reporting, he exposes the unparalleled sophistication and ambition of GOP tactics, including computer-generated gerrymandering, underhanded voter suppression, and ever-escalating legislative hardball. We are also plagued by other brutal, seemingly intractable problems such as dismal turnout and powerful, built-in temptations to tilt the political playing field with unscrupulous partisan trickery. All of this has been accompanied by foreign-government intervention and an unprecedented level of political disinformation that threatens to undermine the very possibility of shared agreement on facts and poses profound new challenges to the media’s ability to inform the citizenry. Yet the Republican Party is only part of the problem. As Sargent provocatively reveals, Democrats share culpability for helping to accelerate this slide.

But our plight is far from hopeless, and Sargent offers a series of doable prescriptions for saving our democracy, including a shift of focus toward state legislatures, creative voter registration policies, innovative approaches to fairer districting, and a new sense of purpose. The result is a book that could not be more essential as we head toward the elections that most matter."

I think the OP is not understanding the complete definition of the word civil. Not surprising.

How so? The definition was taken directly from the dictionary...

civil
[ˈsiv(ə)l]
ADJECTIVE
  1. relating to ordinary citizens and their concerns, as distinct from military or ecclesiastical matters.
    "civil aviation"
    synonyms:
    secular · nonreligious · lay · laic · laical · nonmilitary · civilian
    antonyms:
    religious · military
  2. courteous and polite.
    "we tried to be civil to him"
    synonyms:
    polite · courteous · well mannered · well bred · gentlemanly · chivalrous · gallant · ladylike · gracious · respectful · refined · urbane · polished · cultured · cultivated · civilized · cordial · genial · pleasant · affable · obliging · decent · mannerly
civil definition - Bing
Thanks for proving my point. You don't understand the complete definition of the word civil, especially how it's meant in relation to war.

I didn't coin the phrase, that came from one of your own...

I'm going by your OP where you have a very limited understanding of the word.

We are in an internal COLD WAR against the new Communists, the DEMOCRATS, and their woke, sjw, pc, progressive clueless minions.

That's logical. But a political assassination was attempted, and government agencies were attacked. The state of Cold War only exists because restraint was exercised, and nobody reciprocated.

I contend that we have passed that point. If you look at the word "civil", you will find synonyms such as polite, courteous, cultivated, mannerly, and cordial. In other words, the term "civil war" could only be construed as a war of differences played out on the battlefield of words: verbal one-upmanship, mild insults, satire, sarcasm, and memes.

Now look at the opposite of the word "civil", which is "uncivil":

Iimpolite, rude, insulting, discourteous, disrespectful, unmannerly, impertinent, impudent, ungracious, brusque, gruff, surly, sullen, churlish, uncouth, ungentlemanly, unladylike, boorish, oafish, loutish, coarse, and vulgar.

Do those words not define the current state of political discourse going on in this country today? In other words, we would seem to be in a state of "Uncivil War."

Now lets look closer: How would you define an escalated state beyond that of an "Uncivil War"? Perhaps "secessionism", as in a segment of this country refusing to accept the validity or legitimacy of a government or a duly-elected President? Or the attempted overthrow of that President and his government by means of sedition, treachery, manipulation of the masses through lies, propaganda, fabrications, and legal harassment?

Bumping it up ever further, how would you define an even more escalated state beyond that, when sedition, treachery, manipulation of the masses through lies, propaganda, fabrications, and legal harassment, becomes actions of violence? Actions such as an attempted assassination of a government official, such as the shooting of representative Steve Scalise, the firebombing of government agencies, such as when the Antifa member firebombed an ICE facility, or even those right-wing attacks which were based on political motivation.

Looking at the current state of America, it's pretty easy to see that we have passed the point of both a "Civil War" and an "Uncivil War." This should be disturbing.

If they attempt to remove the President under false pretenses we will have no choice .

Of course if the president did happen to get impeached and found guilty by a mostly Republican senate and thrown out of office you morons will accept it, the ones that don't and try to inflict violence on others will end up either dead or in jail.

We shall see.

As you know DJT canned the NSA's John Bolton .

As you know the NSA monitors telephone conversations between Americans and Foreigners.

As you know Bolton masterminded several false flags against Iran but Trump refused to attack Iran. Bolton has been wanting to attack Iran since, at least, 1996.

As you know Gen Flynn was illegally unmasked.

The NSA is not allowed to testify against or in favor of Trump

The NSA can surreptitiously provide the information to a friendly individual, ie, "the whistleblower" . Unless it is shown that the so-called whistleblower was sitting on Trump's Lap I will presume that Bolton and the NSA were involved.

If the Republicans who vote against him are the typical warmongers then their verdict can not be accepted.

I contend that we have passed that point. If you look at the word "civil", you will find synonyms such as polite, courteous, cultivated, mannerly, and cordial. In other words, the term "civil war" could only be construed as a war of differences played out on the battlefield of words: verbal one-upmanship, mild insults, satire, sarcasm, and memes.

Now look at the opposite of the word "civil", which is "uncivil":

Iimpolite, rude, insulting, discourteous, disrespectful, unmannerly, impertinent, impudent, ungracious, brusque, gruff, surly, sullen, churlish, uncouth, ungentlemanly, unladylike, boorish, oafish, loutish, coarse, and vulgar.

Do those words not define the current state of political discourse going on in this country today? In other words, we would seem to be in a state of "Uncivil War."

Now lets look closer: How would you define an escalated state beyond that of an "Uncivil War"? Perhaps "secessionism", as in a segment of this country refusing to accept the validity or legitimacy of a government or a duly-elected President? Or the attempted overthrow of that President and his government by means of sedition, treachery, manipulation of the masses through lies, propaganda, fabrications, and legal harassment?

Bumping it up ever further, how would you define an even more escalated state beyond that, when sedition, treachery, manipulation of the masses through lies, propaganda, fabrications, and legal harassment, becomes actions of violence? Actions such as an attempted assassination of a government official, such as the shooting of representative Steve Scalise, the firebombing of government agencies, such as when the Antifa member firebombed an ICE facility, or even those right-wing attacks which were based on political motivation.

Looking at the current state of America, it's pretty easy to see that we have passed the point of both a "Civil War" and an "Uncivil War." This should be disturbing.

If they attempt to remove the President under false pretenses we will have no choice .

Of course if the president did happen to get impeached and found guilty by a mostly Republican senate and thrown out of office you morons will accept it, the ones that don't and try to inflict violence on others will end up either dead or in jail.

We shall see.

As you know DJT canned the NSA's John Bolton .

As you know the NSA monitors telephone conversations between Americans and Foreigners.

As you know Bolton masterminded several false flags against Iran but Trump refused to attack Iran. Bolton has been wanting to attack Iran since, at least, 1996.

As you know Gen Flynn was illegally unmasked.

The NSA is not allowed to testify against or in favor of Trump

The NSA can surreptitiously provide the information to a friendly individual, ie, "the whistleblower" . Unless it is shown that the so-called whistleblower was sitting on Trump's Lap I will presume that Bolton and the NSA were involved.

If the Republicans who vote against him are the typical warmongers then their verdict can not be accepted.

I see, you don't believe in our Constitution or democracy and feel the need to worm your way through your argument with a bunch of what ifs. Awesome revolution you got going there.

What is the pop-culture version of a Civil War? Is it armed insurrection or episodes of anarchy? Obama's friend and unrepentant domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers, probably thought he was involved in a civil war back in the 60's and 70'd when it turns out that he was nothing but a pathetic thug.

Are you ready? We have been warned and warned.

It will be a great victory for Liberals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it.
They think that mags can only be loaded once......and once a gun is empty you just throw it away.

You are truly an idiot.

I'm just repeating what they've said in the past.
Sorry if it offends you.

It will be a great victory for Liberals.

I doubt it.
They think that mags can only be loaded once......and once a gun is empty you just throw it away.

You are truly an idiot.

I'm just repeating what they've said in the past.
Sorry if it offends you.

I’m just stating the obvious. Sorry if it offends you, idiot.

A serious and deep recession could usher in a CW
Nationwide long term power losses to our electrical grid could open the door to CW
An asteroid strike that affects global temps "could" touch off a CW
If Yellowstone erupts, the ensuing chaos could encourage a CW
Basically anything that disrupts the food chain.

But overall, I don't see it.
The Right is mostly old guys, way past the point of offering any meaningful resistance to anything more than a light breeze.

That said...Internet tough talk is cheap, and most on the right CAN afford that.
(Left too)

Nonsense. Think about it. Who in rural red states are going to go up in arms against? They all live in farm houses that are 3 miles apart. How they gonna come after us liberals in cities? They aren't.

If anything, rural white Americans have to worry that urbanites will drive out to your comfy safe neighborhoods and do drivebys on you.

You white punks don't have the balls to take your AK47s or AR15's into the hood. You're too scared you'll get caught by the cops.

People with something to lose don't revolt. Poor people with nothing to lose do. So I doubt the Trump supporters, who all have jobs, are going to risk going to prison just because Trump lost his re election.

Ted Nugent is the best example. He said he'd either be dead or in jail if Obama was re elected. Guess what? He lied. Pussy.

Just who in our 320 million plus person country would think of having a civil war? We Americans conduct ourselves according to the rule of law. Screaming "civil war" because one can't get ones way is incredibly childish.

Do you know who you are going to kill first?

do you have a list?

After the civil war what do you plan to do with any liberals left alive?

what about the property that liberals own? who gets it?

The progression to tyranny will not be an overnight one, but rather a slow, step by step progression and erosion of rights, until none are remaining.

Anyone who denies we are clearly on that path already is a fool.

We’ve been on that path since 1861. This isn’t anywhere near s new issue.

The progression to tyranny will not be an overnight one, but rather a slow, step by step progression and erosion of rights, until none are remaining.

Anyone who denies we are clearly on that path already is a fool.

Just what is this "issue"? Please describe it in front of all of your fellow Americans, of all genders, races, ethnicities, beliefs. Please inform We The People.

Just what is this "issue"? Please describe it in front of all of your fellow Americans, of all genders, races, ethnicities, beliefs. Please inform We The People.

The issue is the loss of a Mora and Proper Government and it’s replacement with a Strong Federal Government - Weak State Government that is more interested with political correctness and fairness than the proper Government set up by our Founders.

rck6BZ0.gif

~S~

Yeah, maybe so.....but there's the thing.......

Paths don't go on forever. My point is we're reaching the end of the path. And it's a dead end for everyone.

I'm so disappointed in my fellow Americans.
Never realized how weak and pathetic Americans really are.

The issue is the loss of a Mora and Proper Government and it’s replacement with a Strong Federal Government - Weak State Government that is more interested with political correctness and fairness than the proper Government set up by our Founders.

Too generic and jargonish to warrant a real reply. You sound like you are just upset that there is something being done that you don't like. You live in a country with 325 million people in it, and you are not entitled to get your way all the time, particularly when it interferes with the rights of others.

Just what is "political correctness"?

Forum List

Back