Andy Ngo Antifa believes it is pushing america towards civil war

You asked what doctors and I showed you what doctors. Do you need it even more broken down? AAP Policy Statement Urges Support and Care of Transgender and Gender-Diverse Children and Adolescents

The AAP recommends taking a ā€œgender-affirming,ā€ nonjudgmental approach that helps children feel safe in a society that too often marginalizes or stigmatizes those seen as different. The gender-affirming model strengthens family resiliency and takes the emphasis off heightened concerns over gender while allowing children the freedom to focus on academics, relationship-building and other typical developmental tasks.

Additional AAP recommendations include:
  • Providing youth with access to comprehensive gender-affirming and developmentally appropriate health care.

• Providing family-based therapy and support be available to meet the needs of parents, caregivers and siblings of youth who identify as transgender.

• Making sure that electronic health records, billing systems, patient-centered notification systems and clinical research are designed to respect the asserted gender identity of each patient while maintaining confidentiality.

• Supporting insurance plans that offer coverage specific to the needs of youth who identify as transgender, including coverage for medical, psychological and, when appropriate, surgical interventions.

• Advocacy by pediatricians within their communities, for policies and laws that seek to promote acceptance of all children without fear of harassment, exclusion or bullying because of gender expression.
Nobody but you can "force" you to stop being a dick. That is a personal choice you have to make. Society CAN call you out for being a dick and intentionally calling someone something they don't want you to is just being a dick. Own it.
Subjective. What you call a ā€œdickā€ I call logical. I can post numerous links that dispute what you posted but again if someone identifies as a cat do I have to call them a cat?

It literally does nothing to you to call people by their preferred pronouns. To do it intentionally leaves only one, logical, conclusion. You're a dick.

Again, itā€™s not a discussion if you preach and donā€™t answer my questions. And yes it does do something to me.
What question? Your ignorant cat question? I answered it when I told you to learn more on the subject. You don't want to be informed, you want to be a dick. You win, you're a dick.

So you wonā€™t answer it. What if someone identifies as 65 years old and demands a senior citizen discount?
Until 5 minutes ago it was a disorder. Now we accept it? Bullshit.
https://www.webmd.com/sex/news/20190529/being-transgender-not-a-mental-disorder-who-says
It's not the same thing...which is why I told you to educate yourself. You won't until it touches you personally. You're like every other "conservative" in that regard.

Subjective. What you call a ā€œdickā€ I call logical. I can post numerous links that dispute what you posted but again if someone identifies as a cat do I have to call them a cat?

It literally does nothing to you to call people by their preferred pronouns. To do it intentionally leaves only one, logical, conclusion. You're a dick.

Again, itā€™s not a discussion if you preach and donā€™t answer my questions. And yes it does do something to me.
What question? Your ignorant cat question? I answered it when I told you to learn more on the subject. You don't want to be informed, you want to be a dick. You win, you're a dick.

So you wonā€™t answer it. What if someone identifies as 65 years old and demands a senior citizen discount?
https://www.webmd.com/sex/news/20190529/being-transgender-not-a-mental-disorder-who-says
It's not the same thing...which is why I told you to educate yourself. You won't until it touches you personally. You're like every other "conservative" in that regard.
Love that you Leftists always label people. Sometimes you just have to go with your naked eye test and your spidey sense. These people are mentally ill. Humoring then doesnt help them. I am not a Conservative. I am just logical.

Love that you Leftists always label people. Sometimes you just have to go with your naked eye test and your spidey sense. These people are mentally ill. Humoring then doesnt help them. I am not a Conservative. I am just logical.
Oh, I'm sorry...I forgot you think you're not a Trump loving conservative...except all your views are conservative and you spend your day defending Trump. But, whatever.

If you were logical then you would logically study transgenderism instead of just spouting your feelings about it. People who think they are cats are suffering from clinical lycanthropy. It's not the same as being transgendered.

Oh, I'm sorry...I forgot you think you're not a Trump loving conservative...except all your views are conservative and you spend your day defending Trump. But, whatever.

If you were logical then you would logically study transgenderism instead of just spouting your feelings about it. People who think they are cats are suffering from clinical lycanthropy. It's not the same as being transgendered.
In 20 yrs it will be. We just become more and more crazy. To me gender cannot be chosen. I cannot claim I am 6ā€™10. You play the cards youā€™re dealt. You want to call yourself Lady Gaga, be my guest but donā€™t expect me to call you something youā€™re not. Trump and I agree on many things. Such is life. You and I disagree. Doesnā€™t make either of us bad people it just means we disagree. Youā€™re the one calling people names.

Forum List

Back