Android phone no longer compatible with this site...

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
The interference is so massive as to render the site unusable and almost unreadable. I don't know if some of that is purchased advertisement rights or not but if it is it's not working.

Any attempt to thumb type a post is interrupted with each keystroke by some trigger mechanism that flips the page or opens an add. Yeah...it's that bad.

JO

The interference is so massive as to render the site unusable and almost unreadable. I don't know if some of that is purchased advertisement rights or not but if it is it's not working.

Any attempt to thumb type a post is interrupted with each keystroke by some trigger mechanism that flips the page or opens an add. Yeah...it's that bad.

JO

Use a browser with an ad blocker

JO
Get ad block plus. It’s free.

JO
It’s not your phone. It’s the site.

I have an iPhone and there are far more ads than a year ago.

JO
It’s not your phone. It’s the site.

I have an iPhone and there are far more ads than a year ago.
Yeah, I was looking at the site from hubby’s iphone without ad block plus today, when I had forgotten mine. Drove me crazy. Told him he needs to download it.

JO

Yeah the ads are getting to be so prevalent and intrusive I've been thinkin of pulling the plug on his board for a while now. I understand the need for some ads but it's getting downright ridiculous and the only motivation that drives too much of it it is pure greed.

JO

Yeah the ads are getting to be so prevalent and intrusive I've been thinkin of pulling the plug on his board for a while now. I understand the need for some ads but it's getting downright ridiculous and the only motivation that drives too much of it it is pure greed.
Just get a free ad blocker. They are great! And you have to do nothing. Download and that’s it.

Ad interference on mobile is no longer rare.. It's getting worse generally.. Even the wireless carriers are cashing in.. So not ALL of it has to be coming from USMB.. Especially on mobile or commercial Wi-Fi at log-in time...

JO
Go out and live your life without having to visit this site on your phone.

Damn, get a life.

JO
Go out and live your life without having to visit this site on your phone.

Damn, get a life.
I'd rather be in hell with my back broke than to play on this site with a toy telephone and my thumbs. I'm slow enough on this keyboard.

Forum List

Back