Andrew Tate’s private group chats revealed as ‘women groomed for sex work’

He is saying that all men are victims.
1. The practice of arresting rather then helping male victims of Intimate Partner Violence is a form of oppression.

2. The practice of ending men's careers on unsubstantiated allegations is a form of oppression.

3. The fact that Social Media tolerates Hate Speech toward men such as "men are trash", "kill all men", and "I hate men" is a form of oppression.

I disagree with Andrew Tate's misogynist statements, but I am grateful to him for opposing Misandrists. As for the charges, we do not know anything unless he is convicted.

1. The practice of arresting rather then helping male victims of Intimate Partner Violence is a form of oppression.

2. The practice of ending men's careers on unsubstantiated allegations is a form of oppression.

3. The fact that Social Media tolerates Hate Speech toward men such as "men are trash", "kill all men", and "I hate men" is a form of oppression.

I disagree with Andrew Tate's misogynist statements, but I am grateful to him for opposing Misandrists. As for the charges, we do not know anything unless he is convicted.
As a man I dont feel oppressed by any of that.Tates warped take on the world only appeals to kid and adults with issues. He should stick to hawking crypto and stop raping and beating young girls.

As a man I dont feel oppressed by any of that.Tates warped take on the world only appeals to kid and adults with issues. He should stick to hawking crypto and stop raping and beating young girls.
We hope that you have reallly learned your lesson .

Forum List

Back