Andrew McCarthy Scolds Holder, Obama in refusal email

Could you tell us what was said in Germany to make this man write this email in which he claims Obama is releasing Jihadists on us? It sounds like he is the one that belongs in a mental institution.

Also, I've seen no evidence that the lawyers will be charged with anything, and they shouldn't be charged with anything for giving their opinion. So why is this man trying to scare other lawyers away from working with the Obama administration?

This stuff is getting old...you republicans need a new meme.
well, you should know that Obama sought him out for a panel to work for his administration
so maybe you should learn more about this man before you start attacking him

In other words, it was McCarthy who used his own political bias to get in the way of proffered bipartisanship (in the beginning). And yet the same club now accuses Obama of having no intention of including opposing opiners in his administration. Figures.
are you really this fucking stupid?
Ravi was attacking McCarthy's credibility when he was sought out and asked by Obama
if that doesnt give him credibility, then nothing ever could

well, you should know that Obama sought him out for a panel to work for his administration
so maybe you should learn more about this man before you start attacking him

In other words, it was McCarthy who used his own political bias to get in the way of proffered bipartisanship (in the beginning). And yet the same club now accuses Obama of having no intention of including opposing opiners in his administration. Figures.
Ravi was attacking McCarthy's credibility when he was sought out and asked by Obama

Huh? Where did I say anything about McCarthy's "credibility"????? I said the same thing you did. No, I'm not fucking stupid.

The guy obviously has the bona fides, but one would THINK that it is diverse opinions such as his that Obama was seeking out. It ain't rocket science. So McCarthy blew his chance.

Huh? Where did I say anything about McCarthy's "credibility"????? I said the same thing you did. No, I'm not fucking stupid.

The guy obviously has the bona fides, but one would THINK that it is diverse opinions such as his that Obama was seeking out. It ain't rocket science. So McCarthy blew his chance.
you really ARE that STUPID

Whatever... Maybe it's you who has water on your brain. Come up for air occasionally.

Last edited:

Whatever... Maybe it's you who has water on your brain. Come up for air occasionally.
another lame response
i wasnt addressing anything YOU said
what part of that cant you understand
you get insulted when your told your acting stupid, but you dont stop acting stupid

or isnt it an act?

No, he stated why no fair minded, well-intentioned attorney would get involved with this crowd. Bottom line, best advice could result in prosecution.

No, he stated why no fair minded, well-intentioned attorney would get involved with this crowd. Bottom line, best advice could result in prosecution.
So he's a coward. I think then it is best that he doesn't take the opportunity to serve his country.

So he's a coward. I think then it is best that he doesn't take the opportunity to serve his country.

Coward? Don't think so. Rational? Yep.

not a coward, hes smart
this is what you moronic assholes caused
Obama wont be able to get rational people to advise him
at least not the ones he really needs

Forum List

Back