Andrew McCabe 60 Minutes Interview

"Wow, so many lies by now disgraced acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe. He was fired for lying, and now his story gets even more deranged. He and Rod Rosenstein, who was hired by Jeff Sessions (another beauty), look like they were planning a very illegal act, and got caught

There is a lot of explaining to do to the millions of people who had just elected a president who they really like and who has done a great job for them with the Military, Vets, Economy and so much more. This was the illegal and treasonous “insurance policy” in full action!" - Trump
Show what McCabe did that was illegal. Go ahead Trumptard, we want to laugh.

Trump was/is compromised but you stupid fucking Trump cult members are too fucking blind to see it. Trump is a no good cocksucker who belongs in the slammer along with the rest of his mob.
Lied under oath, where is the FBI swat teams pounding on the door with loaded assault rifles, at 4am in the morning?
About what?

Starts in 4 minutes. Your thoughts?

He is a liar.

Maybe a counterpart to the fictional Lt. Keefer in, "The Caine Mutiny?"
What was the lie?
“The OIG investigation has focused on information I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor. As Deputy Director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the Director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter. It was the type of exchange with the media that the Deputy Director oversees several times per week. In fact, it was the same type of work that I continued to do under Director Wray, at his request. The investigation subsequently focused on who I talked to, when I talked to them, and so forth. During these inquiries, I answered questions truthfully and as accurately as I could amidst the chaos that surrounded me. And when I thought my answers were misunderstood, I contacted investigators to correct them.

My thoughts: Who gives a wet donkey shit?
American patriots who want to make America great again such as myself.
American patriots are those like Rosenstein who not only volunteered to wear a wire, but talked about whether the majority of the cabinet would be willing to remove Trump. They should have, because now Trump is bogged down in conspiracies, obstruction, and all kinds of criminal liability.

American patriots are those like Rosenstein who not only volunteered to wear a wire, but talked about whether the majority of the cabinet would be willing to remove Trump. They should have, because now Trump is bogged down in conspiracies, obstruction, and all kinds of criminal liability.
Rosenstein is a Jew and therefore can't be trusted. Patriotism eludes them!

So what you are saying is that in a Top Secret meeting it is okay for some non elected political hack to go in and record any TS information? Got it.

Bring on the treason charges, set up the firing line and execute the mother fucker...

Rosenstein wasn't merely supposed to wear a wire. He was supposed to manipulate Trump and trick him into saying something useable. In the end, Rosenstein did the right thing. He has resigned an will be gone in March.

So Trumpers are unabashed anti-semites?

So are Jared & Ivanka, shit stain.

Ivanka gets a pass. She wasn't born one. Jared doesn't get a pass.

Ivanka and Jared are registered Democrats, but the way you libtards are treating them, they just might change their political affiliation like so many other blacks and women have. They dont like your bully tactics on intimidation...

Damn that's a stupid argument.

It's not an argument. It's Fact!

It's not an argument. It's Fact!
What does a "Jew" have to do with anything?

Forum List

Back