Andrew Cuomo Gives "White Power" Salute!

It seems that the Coast Guard fired a civilian worker for giving the "white power" sign. Is it the old O.K. sigh or what the hell is it?
That inbred monkey was definitely flashing the white power sign. Anyone that watches the video can see he tried to be sneaky about it. I'm thrilled he lost his job.
Yeah! Only blackscan be proud of their race (wish someone could explain that to me)
Pretty simple. Blacks have endured white racism and still survived, achieved and thrived. Thats Black Power.
White power is a celebration of what? Genocide? Lying? Stealing? Pig wrestling?

It seems that the Coast Guard fired a civilian worker for giving the "white power" sign. Is it the old O.K. sigh or what the hell is it?
That inbred monkey was definitely flashing the white power sign. Anyone that watches the video can see he tried to be sneaky about it. I'm thrilled he lost his job.
So cuomo should be fired too!
Yes if he flashed the white (lack of) power sign.
What about black power signs?
What about them?

8305ebecfb95412978a0cf9166b30f1a.jpg

Donald-Trump-Fist-Reuters.jpg
Ewe should lose yer job!

So cuomo should be fired too!
Yes if he flashed the white (lack of) power sign.
What about black power signs?
What about them?

8305ebecfb95412978a0cf9166b30f1a.jpg

Donald-Trump-Fist-Reuters.jpg
Ewe should lose yer job!
Lost it about 9 years back when I quit and concentrated on my own business. Nothing else on the Black power sign?

Its officially the symbol of the White Power movement. The Coast Guard employee either knew or should have known that the sign was offensive. They discussed this just a week or so ago at the Kavanaugh hearing.

Its officially the symbol of the White Power movement. The Coast Guard employee either knew or should have known that the sign was offensive. They discussed this just a week or so ago at the Kavanaugh hearing.
Discuss my ass! They accuse!

A few weeks ago, I didn't even realize that Cuomo's hand signal was a White Power sign- until the left pointed out that Trump gal giving it at the Kavanaugh hearing.

Probably news to that conservative gal too.

But Cuomo knows all about this, its obviously a White power sign for him.

Cuomo really needs to resign. This is inexcusable.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

There's no one in NY who can stop Cuomo, so he had absolutely no reservations about flashing the White Power sign.

With all the things the State needs to take care of, they've already changed all of the signs for the renamed Tappan Zee Bridge; they all now read "Mario Cuomo Bridge"

Great sense of priorities

This Andrew Cuomo????

New York’s Democratic Governor Andrew Cuomo recently pardoned 18 alien criminals…thieves and drug dealers…for the express purpose of saving them from potential deportation back to Mexico.

‘These actions,’ Cuomo said, ‘take a more critical step toward a more just, more fair, more compassionate New York.”
D’Souza, “Death of a Nation: Plantation Politics and the Making of the Democratic Party, p. 73

BTW….” New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said that “extreme” conservatives who oppose abortion and support gun rights have no place in his state.” Gov. Cuomo: Pro-life, pro-gun conservatives ‘have no place’ in New York

Forum List

Back