Andrew Bretbairt.......A true american hero!

Bretbairt confronts the Israel hating liberial Jew Max Blumenthall...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnoAXCnbCYU]YouTube - ‪Exclusive: Andrew Breitbart Shuts Down Max Blumenthall‬‏[/ame]

A little backround on Blumenthall in case some don't know him..

Max Blumenthal, an American liberal investigative journalist, columnist, "documentary filmmaker," and political blogger, claims that the flotilla provocation was set up and that the flotilla video clips were "doctored by the Israeli government and the IDF", yet Blumenthal never questions why it was only the Mavi Maramara that was "attacked" and not the rest of the flotilla.

It seems to be very important to Blumenthal that terrorists aboard the Mavi Maramara shouted: "Go back to Auschwitz" only once — as if once is not enough.

It looks like Blumenthal is doing some whitewashing.

Blumenthal cherry picks his interviews. In his YouTube video entitled 'Feeling The Hate In Tel Aviv', Blumenthal was only capable of interviewing people with no intelligence to speak of — who have the attention span of a gnat. Undoubtedly, when Blumenthal came across any person capable of expressing themselves eloquently, he chose to simply omit those interviews.

It would be interesting to find out what Blumenthal feels he has gained from those interviews and how he feels he is contributing to society.

Furthermore, Blumenthal accuses Glenn Beck and Caroline B. Glick of being "not credible journalists." He describes Click as "an Israeli government apologist." Apparently, Blumenthal thinks it is an insult to accuse Glick of being a journalist who writes in Israel's defence. Would Blumethal have the courage to interview Caroline B. Glick or Glenn Beck? Probably not!

Are we to conclude that Max Blumenthal, a so-called "journalist", "writer" and "filmmaker" more credible than Glick or Beck? On what are we to base this conclusion?

Blumenthal claims that Israeli journalists reporting on the Mavi Marmara have "the journalistic integrity of James O'Keefe", but judging by the people he had chosen to interview for his YouTube videos, it would be more accurate to say that it is Blumenthal who lacks integrity.

Oddly, Blumenthal claims hesitantly — whilst referring to the terrorists aboard the Mavi Marmara — that, "I am not aware of any weapons that any activists had."

It seems Blumenthal is aware only of what is suitable to him as he attempts to delegitimise Israel.

http://www.israelifrontline.com/2010/09/analysis-anti-israel-self-hating-jew_6731.html

Last edited:
anthony-weiner-cartoon-weinergate-598x561.jpg

I'm sure Shirley Sharrod doesn't quite agree with you.

Breibart is a showman and shit stirrer with little or no substance....definite poster boy for the Neocon whackjobs of this world......

Go after the messenger. The question to ask yourself is this: Did Weiner lie and did he use taxpayer dollars in the form of tweeting and texting while working as a US Congressman? Attempting to shift the focus off the facts only show a narrow minded, partisan rationale but does nothing to change the facts.

Breitbart v. Weiner v. Blumenthal v.....

You know, it's fun to watch these Jews all shred each other for once, but man, can I get my country back?

I just can't imagine what kind of ridiculous lies the media got away with before the internet.

i think the better question is what kind of lies do nutbar bloggers get away with BECAUSE of the internet that journalistic integrity would have prevented.

but, on the bright side... i think this thread should be placed side by side with THIS thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...sks-for-help-invistigating-palin-e-mails.html

it's a beautiful illustration of rightwingnut hypocrisy.

Last edited:
I just can't imagine what kind of ridiculous lies the media got away with before the internet.

i think the better question is what kind of lies do nutbar bloggers get away with BECAUSE of the internet that journalistic integrity would have prevented.

but, on the bright side... i think this thread should be placed side by side with THIS thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...sks-for-help-invistigating-palin-e-mails.html

I see, so breitbart is a shit stirrer but its okay for the ny times and wapo to engage volunteers to engage in same......okey doke.

:confused: Yeah how so?..Maybe if Sarah Palin were tweeting nude pictures of herself to young boys there would be a comparison, since that's not the case you're way off base. Ok....Bretbairt is not quite up the standards of a man like Anthony Wiener but who can be right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back