Andrew Bretbairt.......A true american hero!

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
Once again, he fully exposes a liberal piece o' garbage, The Wiener.

ACORN's history. PBS is about to go bye bye, and now, the liberals biggest mouth (and nose) is finished.......Thank you A.B for fighting for what is right!

Kudos to Breitbart for taking down the biggest threat to the US and all the great things it stands for, one liberal organization and liberal scumbag at a time!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Discuss.

Last edited:

ACORN's history. PBS is about to go bye bye, and now, the liberals bigest mouth (and nose) is finished.......Thank you A.B for fighting for what is right!

Kudos to Breibart for taking down the biggest threat to the US and all the great things it stands for, one liberal organization and liberal scumbag at a time!

Discuss.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm laughing my fucking ass off!

Breitbart demanded an apology, and The Weiner had to give him one......Friggin' classic.

Our idiotic President and Dem's were made fools of just this past friday due to the jobs report that fully shows their BS is a complete FAILURE, and now they've got their biggest, most obnoxious mouth eatin' shit right along with 'em!

Bring on the '12 election, dammit!

I'm sure Shirley Sharrod doesn't quite agree with you.

Breibart is a showman and shit stirrer with little or no substance....definite poster boy for the Neocon whackjobs of this world......

The Weener mea-culpa turned into a circus when Bretbairt grabbed the podium before weener showed up and damanded an apology. You gotta love it. It seems that Soros might be behind the liberal media's attacks on Bretbairt through his many Soros funded left wing "think tanks" but you won't see the puppet master apologizing.

I'm sure Shirley Sharrod doesn't quite agree with you.

Breibart is a showman and shit stirrer with little or no substance....definite poster boy for the Neocon whackjobs of this world......
Yeah, and he keeps exposing the scumbag liberals of the world.......Good for him, the job has only just begun in the total destruction of the loony liberal agenda, once and for all!

"I play a scrappy game."... "I was meant to take on the left."... "I've had enough with the type of games that they play."... "The left does not fight fair."..."We can take these people on."..."I'm there to win." "By aiming everything at the media, I've pretty much done the one thing that they ask you not to do (which is) 'please accept the premise that we're fair and let's move on. No. I am not going to accept that premise." - Andrew Breitbart

He begins his career researching for Arianna Huffington; laboring to make the Huffington Post readable, does a quit successful job at it too. He then embarks on his stated goal to “take down the left”, by creating what Wikipedia calls an ‘aggregation’ website, and he has been in the news constantly—what other journalist has kept himself in the news so much by breaking it?

Give Breitbart Beck’s slot, I’d much rather him have a show. That would piss John Stewart off so much, I can’t wait to hear him eat his words on this wiener story.

merged-del

Last edited:
nice perversion of the word "hero"
A hero is someone who fights for what is right........Breitbart is fighting to destroy the liberal agenda, which is what this country needs........Destroy it before it destroys this great country, which is exactly what you liberals want!

Brietbart is a true hero, deal with it!.............Weiner and his and needledick are finished.....That my friend, is very good thing!

Nice to see true HERO'S like Netanyahu and Breitbart take a stand against the TRUE scum of the world, the liberal loons these last few weeks!

It's time for the voters to toss the biggest liberal SCUM to the side of the road come November of '12....That would be BHO himself!

Last edited:

ACORN's history. PBS is about to go bye bye, and now, the liberals biggest mouth (and nose) is finished.......Thank you A.B for fighting for what is right!

Kudos to Breitbart for taking down the biggest threat to the US and all the great things it stands for, one liberal organization and liberal scumbag at a time!

Discuss.

Who are the other "liberal pieces o' garbage" that breitbart has exposed?

Brietbart was fairly explicit in his statements that he was compelled to report what he had received due to ethical and professional duty.

Sort of the same things Mike Wallace or Dan Rather might say.

What goes around, comes around...

Last edited:
I just can't imagine what kind of ridiculous lies the media got away with before the internet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVt2t4ltRuA]YouTube - ‪Andrew Breitbart - Shouted Down at Harvard For Asking Tough Questions‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_QqyF3jn94&NR=1]YouTube - ‪Andrew Breitbart Lays the Smack Down on the Mainstream Media‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back