Andrea Mitchell Struggles To Defend Claim Obama Outsourced Jobs Via-video

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
wake up people, stop falling for this administration's lies

SNIP:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVdYgU5bsDc]Andrea Mitchell Struggles To Defend Claim Obama Outsourced Jobs Via Stimulus - YouTube[/ame]

wake the hell up people
lots of links in article

SNIP:

Stimulus Jobs in China? Senators Angry About U.S. Money Going Overseas
By JONATHAN KARL (@jonkarl)

March 4, 2010

A war is emerging between Congress and the White House over high-profile stimulus programs that lawmakers claim aren't serving the American people.

Senate Democrats lashed out at the Obama administration on Wednesday, saying its stimulus wind energy program creates jobs overseas instead of in the U.S., and they're calling for the administration to put a stop to it.

"Today, we are demanding the Obama administration suspend this program immediately," said Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.

The program has already spent $2 billion, funding enough projects to power 2.4 million homes. Any wind farm created in the U.S. is eligible for stimulus money to put up wind turbines, regardless of where those massive structures are made. Each turbine costs about $3 million, and reaches 40 stories into the sky.

An investigation by ABC News and the Investigative Reporting Workshop found that 79 percent of the program's money has gone to foreign companies, money that Schumer said was "federal tax dollars, the stimulus, which was sold as jobs in America."

The senators are especially alarmed about a project highlighted by ABC News in West Texas that uses turbines manufactured in China. The Texas wind farm is eligible for up to $450 million in stimulus funds.

all of it here
Obama's Stimulus Money Spent Overseas, Jobs in China - ABC News

wake the hell up people
lots of links in article

SNIP:

Stimulus Jobs in China? Senators Angry About U.S. Money Going Overseas
By JONATHAN KARL (@jonkarl)

March 4, 2010

A war is emerging between Congress and the White House over high-profile stimulus programs that lawmakers claim aren't serving the American people.

Senate Democrats lashed out at the Obama administration on Wednesday, saying its stimulus wind energy program creates jobs overseas instead of in the U.S., and they're calling for the administration to put a stop to it.

"Today, we are demanding the Obama administration suspend this program immediately," said Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.

The program has already spent $2 billion, funding enough projects to power 2.4 million homes. Any wind farm created in the U.S. is eligible for stimulus money to put up wind turbines, regardless of where those massive structures are made. Each turbine costs about $3 million, and reaches 40 stories into the sky.

An investigation by ABC News and the Investigative Reporting Workshop found that 79 percent of the program's money has gone to foreign companies, money that Schumer said was "federal tax dollars, the stimulus, which was sold as jobs in America."

The senators are especially alarmed about a project highlighted by ABC News in West Texas that uses turbines manufactured in China. The Texas wind farm is eligible for up to $450 million in stimulus funds.

all of it here
Obama's Stimulus Money Spent Overseas, Jobs in China - ABC News

You're deflecting your own thread with your second post.

That..has to be some kind of record!

:clap2:

:lol: she's the biggest laughing stock "reporter" ever!
John gave it to her lol bringing up Bain capital after Romney left how despicable as usual. Obama spent errr stole billions immediately from stimulus but if Bain capital outsourced one job even if Romney wasn't there its bad. That's what were dealing with, such twisted minds.

I saw that..

She was shocked by old John's blatant fallacies..

Of course she was...

Romney, on the stump, has basically changed the numbers of "jobs" he created. He started out at 100K. Then went to 10K. Then went to "thousands". Now he really doesn't talk about it much.

:lol:

Every single person that has a job Bain capital saved under Romney would count imo 80-2% success rate at turning dead companies around is sure as hell something no dem can claim. Hell are any democraps capitalists at all? Lol guess the Bret girl qualifies lol Kerry married into money Kennedy's inherited $, Obama leeched off taxpayers his whole career basically. Its so odd how a Communist who probably isn't sharp enough to know their own political labeling is a Communist can find amusement in this economy under their commie Messiah.

Of course she was...

Romney, on the stump, has basically changed the numbers of "jobs" he created. He started out at 100K. Then went to 10K. Then went to "thousands". Now he really doesn't talk about it much.

:lol:

Every single person that has a job Bain capital saved under Romney would count imo 80-2% success rate at turning dead companies around is sure as hell something no dem can claim. Hell are any democraps capitalists at all? Lol guess the Bret girl qualifies lol Kerry married into money Kennedy's inherited $, Obama leeched off taxpayers his whole career basically. Its so odd how a Communist who probably isn't sharp enough to know their own political labeling is a Communist can find amusement in this economy under their commie Messiah.

Fascists have a tendency to call people they don't like, Communists. And Communists don't pay taxes. So a communist would actually be cutting taxes.

In any case..I am SURE that Romney can find common folk that benefitted from Bain, right?

Just not yet.

He's waiting for all the workers that got a job because of Bain's actions to thank them..because he's humble.

Or..he's trying to teach them English.

Please do not think that a poorly prepared newsperson who is not good at rebuttals makes him right. The guy actually tries to say Romney outsourced no jobs, which is a clear lie, and that Obama outsourced jobs, which is another clear lie because Obama did not hire foreigners to do these things. Thjat guy is not just a spin artist, he has woven himself a brand new reality with no facts.

Please do not think that a poorly prepared newsperson who is not good at rebuttals makes him right. The guy actually tries to say Romney outsourced no jobs, which is a clear lie, and that Obama outsourced jobs, which is another clear lie because Obama did not hire foreigners to do these things. Thjat guy is not just a spin artist, he has woven himself a brand new reality with no facts.

You are a complete joke. Obama takes full credit for his 'Stimulus' outsourcing fiasco.

It is NOT hard to understand how biased she and MSM have been when you read these two quotes by the Editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas..

When it comes to GOP...
" our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." -- Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.
Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

But when it comes to Obama.. what is above a "God"???
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." –
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek

I saw that..

She was shocked by old John's blatant fallacies..

Of course she was...

It was clear she was not prepared to prove the obvious, and that was her mistake with republicans. They say something obsurd and completely wrong, then pretend that you are not able to counter them because you are so dumbfounded that you have to prove such a basic thing.

For example, let us say I was arguing with a republican about whether or not breathing is good for humans, here is how the trick works. I would say something obvious like humans need air to live, and the republican would say that everyone who has ever breathed died. See, now I am stuck trying to explain an infantile concept, and I would not have been prepared to speak on aging. It is an argument out of nowhere, and it brings the discussion to a halt because you are playing baseball and he brought a football.

So I'm a fascist because I call a duck a duck OK fine do you know anything about Ayers Jones the Dohrns? Then you'd know sallow. Bbl to help

You are a complete joke. Obama takes full credit for his 'Stimulus' outsourcing fiasco.
\
Oh no, the poorly informed ignorant liar has said something bad about what I say.

really, there is no way for me to change your mind. You are an idiot, and I do not have the power to grant insight. So in the future I can just assume you do not agree with what I say and that you think I am wrong. It is noted and I have placed it with all the other opinions I care nothing about, but in the future you don't need to waste time telling me that with a one liner so please feel free to post the rest of the substance of your rebuttals.

Poor Andrea.

Got her ass handed to her... LOL!

That was a bit sad because the guy was arguing a totally wrong point and she really could not stomp him. He was wide open for fail and she never took advantage of it. It is not that she got her ass handed to her, it is that she got her ass handed to her by him and that really bad argument.

Forum List

Back