Andre Ward fanboys won't admit this is a low blow

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017

I read the commentary about this fight on youtube, and you wouldn't believe how many fanboys claim this punch is right on the beltline. They also claim Kovalev kept his trunks too high. Clearly, this photo proves their claims are not the case. But boxing is crooked. The Nevada Athletic Commission ruled they can't see where the punch landed in this photo because Kovalev's glove is in the way. What utter nonsense. His glove might be blocking a view of Ward's thumb, but not the rest of his glove.

I've been watching boxing since 1971 and I've seen a lot of ridiculous rulings, but I have never seen a fight before this when the fighter landed 2 straight low blows and was suddenly declared the KO winner. Kovalev wasn't even mildly dazed and should have been well ahead on all 3 judges score cards. The judge should have given Kovalev time to recover or disqualified Ward on foul. Ward landed 9 low blows in this fight but was only warned once. To add insult to injury, the HBO announcer--Max Kellerman (a dishonest douchebag)--announced Ward won the fight with a "savage body attack." Yeah, if you include the bottom of the testicles as a "body attack."

Kovalev dominated the first fight...I scored it 118-110 for Kovalev but Ward officially won the unanimous decision. It was not close like so many know nothing commentators claimed. Kovalev should have been given the decision and Ward should have not even been given a rematch.

Then Kovalev gets robbed again in the rematch in a different way.

American boxing is incredibly corrupt. It is impossible for a foreign fighter to win a decision against an unbeaten American fighter on American soil in front of biased American judges and announcers.

And he's ducking Adonis Stevenson who will knock him right out. What a pussy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back