Anderson Cooper's ratings are dropping like deer turds!

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
I feel sort of guilty. When I had regular cable, I watched him all the time and felt kinda warm and fuzzy towards him...like he was my slightly damaged, gay, funny cousin or something.

I feel guilty now. Poor guy. He had a good run, though.

Anderson Cooper's Ratings Plummet

Oh, and in case you don't know how deer turds drop...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ObnOHFDXos[/ame]

• Banned
I'm watching his show now, out of guilt.

And they're doing a piece on Maurice Clemens, the dude who shot the four cops. He's after Huckabee.

But I'm doing my bit for the Coop.

• Banned
Ok, Anderson is boring the crap out of me. Time to change the channel to Kim Possible.

• Banned
I was sure the deer turd video would draw respondents.

Another fine thread, dead, because so few recognize a truly deep and important topic.

In war, media and sex nice guys finish last.

They do very well in the florist industry however.

• Banned
Well thank goodness you responded. Because it is my intention to keep this thread moving, even if I'm the only one in it. On it? Cheers.

• Banned
I'm afraid to ask, but fear is not an option..how does one "move" desires???

I'm afraid to ask, but fear is not an option..how does one "move" desires???

Easy, you tell me your desire, lets say you have always wanted a man to fuck on on the hood of your car in a public park, and I say, I can move that desire to reality.

Badda bing badda bang.

Oh is that all.

Been there done that, sounds exciting but you get a weird burn on your ass, spine and shoulder blades.

And before you continue, wild roses in the rain in the mountains are no bed of ..well, roses....either.

Oh is that all.

Been there done that, sounds exciting but you get a weird burn on your ass, spine and shoulder blades.

My ass has taken a beaten here and there, my shoulder blades are like the wings of a fallen angel, and my spine remains bruised but unbent.

Well thank goodness you responded. Because it is my intention to keep this thread moving, even if I'm the only one in it. On it? Cheers.

He's never had great ratings because of the time slot. I sometimes catch the re-run around 4AM if I'm awake that early.

I was actually just thinking about starting a new thread about CNN, which in my opinion does the best job of true reporting (national, international, and localized hot stories du jour). Their panel of "experts" on programs such as The Situation Room are always a fair and balanced group of individuals who don't try to talk over each other and respect each other's opinions on the top news stories.

Now that Lou Dobbs is gone, I can now look forward to a full hour of solid reporting with little if any political persuasions injected.

CNN did a superior job of analysis following Obama's speech on Afghanistan with critiques from three separate panels of experts: Military/national security, high-profile commentators like David Gergen, and political implications with guests ranging from Donna Brazille to Mary Matalin.

And before you continue, wild roses in the rain in the mountains are no bed of ..well, roses....either.

I'm reminded of an old joke:

Q: Do you know what's harder than getting a pregnant elephant in the back seat of a Volkswagen?

A: Getting an elephant pregnant in the back seat of a Volkswagen.

Sorry, off topic. Nope, there's no place like a nice warm bed (with only 2 people).

Forum List

Back