Anderson Cooper’s “Partner”

And therefore you believe it
Of course...the new twist on the story is a late twist. We are in the the fake news days today not 20 years ago. Trump was loved 20 years ago. He was a big lib 20 years ago. His story was well known and well checked into 20 years ago. Todays twist is the lie and like I said you are ripe for a lie because of your hate. You hate Trump so anything bad is true. I get it.

Why do you think I 'hate' Trump? I frankly don't hate anyone. I am aware that Trump is a liar- and lies pretty much constantly.

Was I aware of that 20 years ago? Nope- but i didn't pay much attention to Trump 20 years ago. And these stories regarding Trump's less than forthrightness about his success go back decades.

I would respond but the functionality of this site is very bad. It's barely usable these days on my computer...

People hate on Trump for coming from a wealthy family, but Anderson Cooper is a Vanderbilt.

I don't hate Trump at all.

I do find it funny that people consider Trump to be a self made man, considering that he grew up with wealth and his daddy gave him his first job, and funded his start into investing.
Yeah, it's so simple to turn a million into several billion.

Forum List

Back