Anderson Cooper has a suicide text line number on his show.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
You know, I want to laugh but honestly that is the first useful thing they've shown in years. They owe their poor disillusioned followers some support after filling them with disinformation and false hope since before the election. Maybe now the real meaning of "Fake News" is sinking in.

You know, I want to laugh but honestly that is the first useful thing they've shown in years. They owe their poor disillusioned followers some support after filling them with disinformation and false hope since before the election. Maybe now the real meaning of "Fake News" is sinking in.

Yep.

The dad of a six-year-old girl slaughtered in Sandy Hook recently committed suicide.

Two of the survivors of the Parkland massacre committed suicide.

Cooper lost his older brother to suicide.

Reporting on the former two, Cooper put up a suicide hotline phone number.

All true.

... and you are still beneath contempt.

Yep.

The dad of a six-year-old girl slaughtered in Sandy Hook recently committed suicide.

Two of the survivors of the Parkland massacre committed suicide.

Cooper lost his older brother to suicide.

Reporting on the former two, Cooper put up a suicide hotline phone number.

All true.

... and you are still beneath contempt.

I heard about that Sandy Hook parent, have you started blaming Alex Jones yet?

Lemme guess...

1-800-GETRUMP?

Forum List

Back