Anderson Cooper Eviscerates Texas Birfer State Rep

PC

The reason why Obama doesn't respond is the same reason why Bush didn't respond to the question "Were you behind 9/11?" It dignifies the idiocy and lowers the prestige of the Presidency.

27% of the population has doubts about his birthplace? Who cares? A third of Republicans either don't know or believe he is Satan. Should Obama also have a physical check-up to show he doesn't have horns and a tail?

This is part of a campaign by the extreme Right to discredit a President they fundamentally disagree with. It wouldn't matter if Obama showed his birth certficate. The nutters would just deny it was real. Or they would go on to some other crazy accusation. There is no benefit to indulging the nutters.

1. Not true, not even close...was there one single, simple document that would be dispositive of the question "Were you behind 9/11?"

And, if there were, and the President refused to produce it, what would you believe?

2. "It dignifies the idiocy and lowers the prestige of the Presidency. "
After the Clinton presidency, that is hardly a defense.

3. "27% of the population has doubts about his birthplace? Who cares?"
I'm surprised at you...really. When 13% of the populace is offended by the Confederate flag, we care.

4. "Should Obama also have a physical check-up to show he doesn't have horns and a tail? "
This documents the weakness of your defense.

5. "campaign by the extreme Right to discredit a President..."
Of course it isn't: the simplicity of the skewering of the 'campaign' by producing the document would obviate such a campaign, if it existed.

6."It wouldn't matter if Obama showed his birth certficate."
I'm sure you want to retract this one.

7. So, friend Toro, ask yourself, again, why you are willilng to accept this on faith, while you would not buy a house from me without proof that I owned same?
It seems that the faith is based on your need to value this....what, President? administration? party? philosophy?

8. Assume arguendo that you had a good friend, one for whom you had a great deal of respect, and said friend voted the same way you did , and believed what you do, politically, but who questioned the existence of the birth certificate...
what would you say to him?

9. Think: the weakest of arguments rests on terms like 'idiocy,' or 'crazy,' or 'nutters.'

10. Also arguendo, if there were no birth certificate, why would a corrupt official not simply forge one? Answer: what happened when the Rather/CBS folks produced a forged document to prove an allegation about President Bush... dangerous, huh?

Don't you have to provide a birth certificate when running for office?

Facts:

1. Obama has released an official Hawaii Certificate of Live Birth, that has been verified repeatedly as being real.

2. A "COLB" is legal proof of citizenship, and of birth.

3. The governor of Hawaii, the Secretary of State, and countless other Hawaiian officials have verified these facts.

Why exactly, aside from insanity, do people "doubt" that Obama was born in the US?

Facts:

1. Obama has released an official Hawaii Certificate of Live Birth, that has been verified repeatedly as being real.

3. The governor of Hawaii, the Secretary of State, and countless other Hawaiian officials have verified these facts.

Why exactly, aside from insanity, do people "doubt" that Obama was born in the US?

apparently like this birther said, he hasnt seen it in person, held it, touched it. so its not real:cuckoo:

Facts:

apparently like this birther said, he hasnt seen it in person, held it, touched it. so its not real:cuckoo:

And if he did, he would think it is a forgery.

Facts:

But I'll bet he believes in Jesus (not that there is anything wrong with that, just making a point).

Also, if a person says "I am not a birther but..."

They are a birther.

Actually, I think you guys need a new obsession. Obsessing over lunatics isn't really that healthy. Especially when we have so many real problems to deal with.

Aw c'mon, Avatar. Have a sense of humor. The board's been slow and boring lately, and their complete and utter ignorance of anything related to the law and the Constitution is way too much fun to laugh at.

Might as well get a little entertainment value out of all that wasted court time and taxpayer money. Nothing else will ever come of it.

Try it, you'll like it. ;)

Humor requires intelligence , A15 isn't going to get the joke, ever.

Wanna know how I know you are all butthurt?

Last edited:
PC

The reason why Obama doesn't respond is the same reason why Bush didn't respond to the question "Were you behind 9/11?" It dignifies the idiocy and lowers the prestige of the Presidency.

27% of the population has doubts about his birthplace? Who cares? A third of Republicans either don't know or believe he is Satan. Should Obama also have a physical check-up to show he doesn't have horns and a tail?

This is part of a campaign by the extreme Right to discredit a President they fundamentally disagree with. It wouldn't matter if Obama showed his birth certficate. The nutters would just deny it was real. Or they would go on to some other crazy accusation. There is no benefit to indulging the nutters.

I don't believe Lord Zero was president when he was first asked to produce a valid US birth CERTIFICATE.

PC

I don't believe Lord Zero was president when he was first asked to produce a valid US birth CERTIFICATE.

Which he did, which was further confirmed by the director of the State of Hawaii's Department of Health, who is also a medical doctor, which met the legal standard to be president of the United States.

It was fucking game-set-match before you guys even started whining about it. What you idiotic birthers are demanding are additional standards that have never been imposed on any candidate before this.

How many court cases and motions have you guys lost now? Hell, let's make this easier; how many have you guys won?

These people need to find a new obsession.

The obsession is hatred. If it wasn't this birfer nonsense, they'd find something else ridiculous to pin on him.

I have no dog in this hunt, as there is no reversal of the election that would be allowed...by any court...

but, rather than hatred, how about curiosity.

I just viewed the vid, and CNN says that 27% of the publice is doubtful about the President's birthplace...

And the vid states that there exists an actual original birth certificate...Why then, do you accept on faith that it exists when the rumor could be put to bed so easily?
On faith, Toro...as though it was your religion?

What could make you so fearful that you need to slander any who have either question or doubt?

That is what inflames the curiosity.

1) Having read some of your posts over the past two years, you are being disingenuous. You abosolutely have a dog in this hunt.
2) NO original birth certificates are given out in Hawaii. You think the president should be treated above and beyond the standards of an ordinary citizen? How un PC-like AND unconservative. Aren't the cons always telling the normal people that politicians are there at our behest and are just people, too - not some God like figures that are above reproach?
3) The vid also says you can go to Hawaii and see the real birth certificate if you wish....

....off you go, then....

Forum List

Back