Anderson Cooper Eviscerates Texas Birfer State Rep

Actually, I think you guys need a new obsession. Obsessing over lunatics isn't really that healthy. Especially when we have so many real problems to deal with.

Actually, I think you guys need a new obsession. Obsessing over lunatics isn't really that healthy. Especially when we have so many real problems to deal with.

I personally don't agree with the tax dollars we have to waste on these loons. And now there is some talk about having an investigation in the house. I hope Boehner is smart enough to not go along with it, but I really don't any more tax dollars wasted on this.

Please explain how posting this is being "obsessive." Be specific.

Aw c'mon, Avatar. Have a sense of humor. The board's been slow and boring lately, and their complete and utter ignorance of anything related to the law and the Constitution is way too much fun to laugh at.

Might as well get a little entertainment value out of all that wasted court time and taxpayer money. Nothing else will ever come of it.

Try it, you'll like it. ;)

A majority of liberal office holders believe global warming is caused by man.

A majority of liberal office holders think you should be allowed to kill your baby.

Lunatic physicians, heal thyselves.

These people need to find a new obsession.

The obsession is hatred. If it wasn't this birfer nonsense, they'd find something else ridiculous to pin on him.

I have no dog in this hunt, as there is no reversal of the election that would be allowed...by any court...

but, rather than hatred, how about curiosity.

I just viewed the vid, and CNN says that 27% of the publice is doubtful about the President's birthplace...

And the vid states that there exists an actual original birth certificate...Why then, do you accept on faith that it exists when the rumor could be put to bed so easily?
On faith, Toro...as though it was your religion?

What could make you so fearful that you need to slander any who have either question or doubt?

That is what inflames the curiosity.

These people need to find a new obsession.

The obsession is hatred. If it wasn't this birfer nonsense, they'd find something else ridiculous to pin on him.

I have no dog in this hunt, as there is no reversal of the election that would be allowed...by any court...

but, rather than hatred, how about curiosity.

I just viewed the vid, and CNN says that 27% of the publice is doubtful about the President's birthplace...

And the vid states that there exists an actual original birth certificate...Why then, do you accept on faith that it exists when the rumor could be put to bed so easily?
On faith, Toro...as though it was your religion?

What could make you so fearful that you need to slander any who have either question or doubt?

That is what inflames the curiosity.

The actual birth certificate has been published online. People accept that it exists because people have seen it.

Nothing online is "actual". A copy of a birth cert was put up there. I could make a Hawaiian birth cert for myself and post it, if I were compelled to.

I think it's funny that nobody is supposed to refer to this, but it's okay to drag Sarah Palin's children through the mud and send teams of attorneys to Alaska to intimidate, threaten and dig up dirt on, her.

Again, look to your own behavior. If it's such a non-issue, then there's nothing to worry about. The only reason it's such a big issue is the way you idiots react to it. And when I say "you idiots" I of course include Obama in that minority group.

I would say "Good job, Cooper". But it's kind of like congratulating a man for beating up a retarded person.

:lol: True. It makes me wonder why he had a birfer on the show to begin with.

The GOP would be making a huge mistake if they did a formal investigation on this. Moderates won't like the waste of time and money; and moderates decide elections.

Nothing online is "actual". A copy of a birth cert was put up there. I could make a Hawaiian birth cert for myself and post it, if I were compelled to.

really? and it would stand up to independent review?

I think it's funny that nobody is supposed to refer to this, but it's okay to drag Sarah Palin's children through the mud and send teams of attorneys to Alaska to intimidate, threaten and dig up dirt on, her.
Indeed, it's a good thing no one's hopscotching around the globe to dig up dirt on Obama.

Again, look to your own behavior. If it's such a non-issue, then there's nothing to worry about.

It's not something I worry about. It's something I laugh at people about.

The only reason it's such a big issue is the way you idiots react to it. And when I say "you idiots" I of course include Obama in that minority group.

A collective non-reaction and a few laughs constitute "big issue"? It's not a big issue at all - it's the well-concocted rantings originated by racists attempting to discredit the first black president.

Forum List

Back