and you protest/complain when cops kill???!!

She had the money because she and her husband had a business. It is not your business why she had the money, what you should be concerned with is the ferocity of the attack but not you, your only inclination is to call the op a racist! Me? I think the racists are people exactly like you. Thank god the woman’s husband was there to help her out or she might be dead,

Or she could have just given up the money. She's probably going to incurr a lot more than $75,000 in medical bills now. Or maybe she should have had the good sense not to carry that much money around with her. That kind of money, the banks will deliver it with an armored car.
It is in no way surprising that you want to give criminals what they want. Me, I want to give them what they deserve.

Everybody can read where you come down on this.

These souless animals have no place on this planet, yet all you can do is lecture an innocent woman who was brutally assaulted.
Are you kidding me? A racist asshole posts a thread just to be a racist asshole and you have a problem with the guy who is being reasonable?

Oh I see. And how do you know why they posted this thread?

These souless animals have no place on this planet, yet all you can do is lecture an innocent woman who was brutally assaulted.
Are you kidding me? A racist asshole posts a thread just to be a racist asshole and you have a problem with the guy who is being reasonable?

You are an awful "human being." Defending these ugly AF thugs while blaming the victim.

You are why we took back the White House

Point out where I defended them... thank. Oh, that's right, I didn't.

I just pointed out that walking down the street carrying $75,000 is probably a really bad idea.
Sure you did! You came up with a list of all the things the victim should have done not a word about the thugs who robbed her!

Sure you did! You came up with a list of all the things the victim should have done not a word about the thugs who robbed her!

Um, yeah, there was a whole list of things she did that were pretty dumb.

Not sure how that is defending the thugs.

Its kind of like if you go swimming in shark infested waters with a necklace made of porkchops, and get eaten by Jaws, I'm not pro-shark by saying that was a dumb thing to do.

Oh I see. And how do you know why they posted this thread?

Yes. Yes I do.

So do you.

Um, yeah, there was a whole list of things she did that were pretty dumb.

Not sure how that is defending the thugs.

Its kind of like if you go swimming in shark infested waters with a necklace made of porkchops, and get eaten by Jaws, I'm not pro-shark by saying that was a dumb thing to do.
What could the thugs have done differently?

Yes. Just as I complained when John Geer was murdered. I will always protest and complain when an unarmed or unresisting person is brutalized or murdered by the people I employ through my government.

all of those have been ruled justifiable

And that's the problem... they clearly weren't justifiable by most reasonable people's standards.

ok--I guess you'll being gong to the jail and kissing criminal asses/etc
....I knew it--if these jackasses were shot, you would be wailing like a woman who lost her baby..

If these guys were arrested, I'd have no problem. If they were shot, it would depend on the circumstances...

Funny thing, in the UK, they can maintain law and order without shooting suspects and bystanders willy-nilly. Same in Japan.

Yeah, you might want to check up on that again joe. You're out of touch with the times. Better yet, I suggest you move to the UK.

Forum List

Back