And...you knew it was coming, right? Your WORST quality?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
So..what do you consider your worst quality?

For me.....Impatience. Short temper.

Prophecy.

Not in the classic religious sense.

I am cursed with the ability to see unintended consequences that most others fail to notice.

They never appreciate being told what's coming and appreciate it even less when it happens.

Still, it was very profitable as a sideline after retirement; contracting to find the flaws in products and strategies before they could cause disaster.

Prophecy.

I am cursed with the ability to see unintended consequences that most others fail to notice.

They never appreciate being told what's coming and appreciate it even less when it happens.

Still, it was very profitable as a sideline after retirement; contracting to find the flaws in products and strategies before they could cause disaster.

So your worst quality is being profitable and happy.

That kind of begs the question. What is your best quality?

Prophecy.

First: Please do not equate money with happiness. It's not always so though sometimes it does help.

Second: I like kittens.

Prophecy.

First: Please do not equate money with happiness. It's not always so though sometimes it does help.

Second: I like kittens.

Liking kittens ....

Incoming 'friend' alert! The line starts half way down the ally...

I'm too good a lover. There....I said it!

article-2274132-174845ED000005DC-146_634x359.jpg

I let stress get to me more than I should-anxiety.

Same here, Wolfsister77.

I only consider that I have one weakness ( I may have more, to others...:lol: ) but to me, mine is impatience. I like to move on things fast and now.

Ah....the real estate business.

It seems that I have always been a bit too late to jump on that ship.

Last edited:
I am very impatient with arrogant, stupid people.

Forum List

Back