And you idiots and the MSM complain about Trump saying "wire tapping"????

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
You and the MSM got all bent out of shape when President Trump said he was wire tapped! WOW!
By the way how is that turning out folks... seems it was TRUE!
BUT where were idiots and the MSM when Obama said:
"Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition,"
This myth became so important it was a key feature of Obamacare!
So major feature of Obamacare was elimination of "pre-existing conditions".

Obama lied when he said: "Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition,"
At an event in Maryland on Sept. 26, 2013, President Barack Obama highlighted the program’s benefits. High on his list was the new rule about pre-existing conditions, health problems that insurance companies use to deny coverage to would-be new customers.
"Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition," he told the crowd in Maryland.
Obama says half of Americans have a pre-existing condition

Half would be 155 million people of the then 310 million Americans!

But what do the insurance companies say about the number of "pre-existing conditions"

A total of LESS THEN 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Obama's Pre-existing Conditions Whopper

So then how did the REALITY of "pre-existing projections by Obamacare advocates turn out???
WHAT HAPPENED to the 155 million that Obama quoted. Sure sounded like grandiose hyperbole
when he said "Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition,"

Reality! less then 60,000 enrolled in the "Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plans!!!

Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 6.15.59 PM.png

History of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)

So not only do we have the GIGANTIC Obama LIE:
never46millionuninsred.png

Then we have ""Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition," Obama LIE

Obie must've identified liberalism as a pre-existing medical condition. So, in that case, all Democrats became eligible for t/x of liberalism as a mental disorder, which is about 1/2 of our country.

I'm WAITING for you defenders of Obamacare and Obama apologists to please explain why the Architect of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber who said
In terms of risk rated subsidies, if you had a law which said that healthy people are going to pay in –
you made explicit healthy people pay in and sick people get money, it would not have passed…
Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage.
And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really really critical for the thing to pass

ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

I'm WAITING for you defenders of Obamacare and Obama apologists to please explain why the Architect of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber who said
In terms of risk rated subsidies, if you had a law which said that healthy people are going to pay in –
you made explicit healthy people pay in and sick people get money, it would not have passed…
And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really really critical for the thing to pass

voters ?
Obamacare was a national referendum ?

tell me all about it.

voters ?
Obamacare was a national referendum ?

tell me all about it.

Hey... the expert architect of Obamacare Gruber said it! NOT ME!

Blame the guy who hired Gruber... for his total disdain of the American voter...especially his disdain for the ignorance of his voters by
1) his telling them he would be lying, using tricks, tactics.
Dreamsofmyfather.png

2) His hiring of a the guy who called voters for Obama stupid!

Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition

Being a woman is a pre-existing condition

Forum List

Back