And yet another Black on White Killing

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
And then theBlack boy screames profanities at members of the victim's family during his bond hearing! I'm mean seriously, how many Whites kill Blacks nowadays?

Video Landing Page - WIS News 10 - Columbia, South Carolina |

storeclerkkilled.jpg

storeclerkkilled2.jpg

Last edited:
I could post ten storys just like this everyday

Here in my part of the world on local radio news they do not announce the races of the murderers and the murdered unless it is a white person killing a black person and that is kinda rare. When it happens though, they let the races be known.

Here in my part of the world on local radio news they do not announce the races of the murderers and the murdered unless it is a white person killing a black person and that is kinda rare. When it happens though, they let the races be known.

No such problem here with radio but the managing editor of our newspaper is a real dipwad about racial ID.

And then theBlack boy screames profanities at members of the victim's family during his bond hearing! I'm mean seriously, how many Whites kill Blacks nowadays?

storeclerkkilled.jpg

storeclerkkilled2.jpg

What about all those black females that were raped and killed on a daily basis
by white slave owners during slavery. Why aren't you complaining about those rapes and murders done by white men and their sons?:confused:

storeclerkkilled.jpg

storeclerkkilled2.jpg

by white slave owners during slavery. Why aren't you complaining about those rapes and murders done by white men and their sons?:confused:

Whiny assed bitch! :eusa_shhh:

White men don't want black women today, what makes you think they did back then?

Time to evolve ape boy

storeclerkkilled.jpg

storeclerkkilled2.jpg

Whiny assed bitch! :eusa_shhh:

R
Whiteboy Faggot racist, always in a state of denial effeminate weirdos.!!:eek:

The only thing that happened is one person killed another which always happen. I don't know the reason, but if its racial than its racial, I don't know. I do know that if this is going to be a country still engaged in race baiting hatred, eventually we will be at the bottom of the pile, because together we will stand, but divided we shall fall. It is up to all of us!

The only thing that happened is one person killed another which always happen. I don't know the reason, but if its racial than its racial, I don't know. I do know that if this is going to be a country still engaged in race baiting hatred, eventually we will be at the bottom of the pile, because together we will stand, but divided we shall fall. It is up to all of us!

Feel good post of the fucking year! :clap2:

And I could post ten stories a day about a white person killing a minority. So?
get a fucking clue, bigot.
No you couldn't

I don't know the stats but I would be willing to bet that there are at least as many black -on-white murders as the reverse. even though there are 5 times as many whites as blacks. if the tables were reversed and there were 25 (5x5) white-on-black murders to every one black-on-white murder, does anyone doubt that it would be considered a racist travesty?

White men don't want black women today, what makes you think they did back then?

Time to evolve ape boy

If white men didn't want black women, why are there so many lightskined blacks out there.
They are the product of white men forcing themselves on black women.
White men raped many black women during slavery.and are still after balck women today.

He had been harrassing her for weeks.

He cursed at her family in the courtroom.

Piece of shit.

He will get his for sure.

Time to evolve ape boy

If white men didn't want black women, why are there so many lightskined blacks out there.
They are the product of white men forcing themselves on black women.
White men raped many black women during slavery.and are still after balck women today.

There are light skined peoples in Africa that have never layed with whites. The light skin thing is often a result of black/white mixing, (which I believe often produces beautiful kids after a couple generations), but such is not always the case.

storeclerkkilled.jpg

storeclerkkilled2.jpg

You have evidence?

Of course you don't.

Forum List

Back