And Why Did the Terrorist Attack Us?

I find it funny that the same ones who always want war & profit from it, are the same people who don't want us to fund research that will break our dependence from middle eastern oil.

I wonder if this is a coincidence

those evil oil companies just want to sell oil.

Exxon Sinks $600M Into Algae-Based Biofuels in Major Strategy Shift - NYTimes.com

they only are doing this b/c they lost their bush-era power to write legislation as they wanted and could block funding to research groups. they know there time is coming now and are looking to stay alive after it goes

It's a debatable subject. nonetheless, I still think they would have attacked. Why? Probably because of our Relation with Israel.

well we wouldnt really be 'out of the middle east' if we were still supporting israel. we would also need to stop propping up the ruling family of saudi arabi as well

We would have been out of the been out of Iraq a long time ago if it were'nt for buttheads like yourself, we would have been able to actually fight then leave, but no you and your ilk want to keep the stuff stirred just for the sake of the stirring. You will jump on anything and everything just because we are America. Users liars and hypocrits the whole lot of you. Do you people even ever prertend to care about the men and women who have died and sacrificed for you to sit here and do nothing but post on a message board and bash all that was once good about our country

I get soooo fed up with people like you, that has zero conscience and pretend they care about something. You believe in nothing, so that makes you nothing...period

what was the point of this rant?

Why?

Well, they don't like our foreign policy, and they do have a nasty hate against the West, not just America..

It's pretty simple.

One thing though.. Even if we didn't have our troops around the Middle East do you really think for a second they still wouldn't have attacked us?

Yes. If America did not have a military presence in the Middle East and did not have a history of interference or supporting corrupt regimes and Israel, I can absolutely assure you that the attacks would not have occurred. It would probably have been Israel or Russia.

Yeah you terrorist supporting freak, you should know huh?

Thank you Osama :cuckoo:

now I see you are just stupid

well we wouldnt really be 'out of the middle east' if we were still supporting israel. we would also need to stop propping up the ruling family of saudi arabi as well

We would have been out of the been out of Iraq a long time ago if it were'nt for buttheads like yourself, we would have been able to actually fight then leave, but no you and your ilk want to keep the stuff stirred just for the sake of the stirring. You will jump on anything and everything just because we are America. Users liars and hypocrits the whole lot of you. Do you people even ever prertend to care about the men and women who have died and sacrificed for you to sit here and do nothing but post on a message board and bash all that was once good about our country

I get soooo fed up with people like you, that has zero conscience and pretend they care about something. You believe in nothing, so that makes you nothing...period

What is the point of your posts, is there anything of value? Is there??

What is the point of your posts, is there anything of value? Is there??

yes mine have value, but you blaming me about holding up the war in iraq is just retarded

I find it funny that the same ones who always want war & profit from it, are the same people who don't want us to fund research that will break our dependence from middle eastern oil.

I wonder if this is a coincidence

those evil oil companies just want to sell oil.

Exxon Sinks $600M Into Algae-Based Biofuels in Major Strategy Shift - NYTimes.com

they only are doing this b/c they lost their bush-era power to write legislation as they wanted and could block funding to research groups. they know there time is coming now and are looking to stay alive after it goes

No they didn't.

Forum List

Back