And Where did Mr. Adam Schiff Find "Ukrainians" in the Government of Ukraine???!

WTF thread............but if these clowns are in the know.......why the hell did Motor Sich give the dang technology of the engines to dang China,.

pffft..............That helped China in the j-20 stealth fighters,........I'm OVER UKRAINE ........they screwed us for some money..............let them go back to Russia for all I care.

You need to read more!
The history of the destruction of the pride of the American economy - Nabisco company is indicative. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO MORAL PRINCIPLES. They relax together, celebrate anniversaries, baptize their children, but when it comes to MONEY, they destroy their yesterday’s table neighbor in the restaurant or their grandson’s godfather

51cqrkNAMIL.jpg

Great book.

A book that opens people's eyes to many aspects of the moral of the US economic elite. In the sense of NO Christian landmarks

Yeah, when Commies own all your companies, you don't have to worry about LBOs, eh?

I never suspected that cave anti-communism could be so toxic that it affects the part of the brain that is responsible for critical thinking.

28068162-neanderthal-man-holds-mobile-phone.jpg

In 1988, when the LBO of RJR happened, how many private companies were there in the USSR?

You need to read more!
The history of the destruction of the pride of the American economy - Nabisco company is indicative. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO MORAL PRINCIPLES. They relax together, celebrate anniversaries, baptize their children, but when it comes to MONEY, they destroy their yesterday’s table neighbor in the restaurant or their grandson’s godfather

51cqrkNAMIL.jpg

Great book.

A book that opens people's eyes to many aspects of the moral of the US economic elite. In the sense of NO Christian landmarks

Yeah, when Commies own all your companies, you don't have to worry about LBOs, eh?

I never suspected that cave anti-communism could be so toxic that it affects the part of the brain that is responsible for critical thinking.

In 1988, when the LBO of RJR happened, how many private companies were there in the USSR?

First of all, consider that as a "friendly fire" - that was not PERSONALLY against you.

Secondly, historically PRIVATE PROPERTY Laws arу AGAINST the "natural rights" off ALL the people

Great book.

First of all, consider that as a "friendly fire" - that was not PERSONALLY against you.

Secondly, historically PRIVATE PROPERTY Laws arу AGAINST the "natural rights" off ALL the people

First of all, consider that as a "friendly fire"

Wow! You're more confused than I first thought.

Liar.

The answer is zero, isn't it?

Liar.

Insult in a discussion is not the best sign of dignity and mind

socrates-pinterest.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-27_20-5-19.jpeg
    upload_2020-1-27_20-5-19.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 15

Liar.

socrates-pinterest.jpg

You lied.....that's not slander.

Liar.

socrates-pinterest.jpg

You lied.....that's not slander.

CATCH me!!!

Forum List

Back