and what would this be?

it was purely accident.....i wished i could claim credit but clark was there....i was taking the pic next to the ground and when i clicked....i saw the white whiskers....

there use to be a science mag that had pics of common things taken close up and you had to figure it out

Well that was fun.

Here's another. What is this?

What2.jpg

it was purely accident.....i wished i could claim credit but clark was there....i was taking the pic next to the ground and when i clicked....i saw the white whiskers....

there use to be a science mag that had pics of common things taken close up and you had to figure it out

Yes, I know what you are talking about, there have been books that are sort of like that...photos where you had to guess what they were, and it was surprising what some of them actually were!

Last edited:
Or those popping air bubble sheets people use to stuff into a package they are sendin thru the mail ~LoL~

Well that was fun.

Here's another. What is this?

What2.jpg

It looks like one of those fresh water pools at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico except there is too much light.

But I venture a guess that it is some sort of plant life on the bottom of some body of water.

okay i am in total terror of zzzz (i have to get off my ass and go to the store) and must log off to protect myself and live in fear and all......(really going to the video to rent the first season of 'mad men')

Forum List

Back