And What Will Obama's Approval Be If And When Gas Hits $4.00 A Gallon? Back To 45% ?

Oct 10, 2011
Naples

:doubt::eek::confused:
First of all, regarding the few points Obama gained last week, you need to be a little suspicious. How can Obama's approval shoot up to 48/49/50% as the price of gas has also risen 10 to 15 cents (depending on where you live).
And does anyone really take the New York Times/CBS Poll Seriously?
If gas hits 4.00 a gallon come Spring and thru the Summer, and at the same time at least 60% of America in an outrage of record gas prices and very high food costs, can we all assume Obama is toast come November?

I just watched an entire show on "oil speculation" that's causing the gas prices to rise. They said the Koch brothers kept 4 supertankers full of oil offshore and managed to get the price of oil to rise by 20 cents a gallon of gas.

The largest six investors in oil aren't even oil companies. They do it all with speculation. They estimated that the cost of gas is more than 40% higher than it should be because of oil speculation. I never even heard of this before.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf....,cf.osb&fp=af2217ad453de1b3&biw=1742&bih=882

• Banned
and remember when we were bitchin when gas was around $1.50 and $1.60 during the mid-90's when the economy was kicking ass? but 4.00 gas will slow down if not put the recovery on hold! and Obama wont do anything to lower the price.

Oh, and the number one US export is gasoline.

Speculators give mostly to the Republican Party. That goes without saying.

:doubt::eek::confused:
First of all, regarding the few points Obama gained last week, you need to be a little suspicious. How can Obama's approval shoot up to 48/49/50% as the price of gas has also risen 10 to 15 cents (depending on where you live).
And does anyone really take the New York Times/CBS Poll Seriously?
If gas hits 4.00 a gallon come Spring and thru the Summer, and at the same time at least 60% of America in an outrage of record gas prices and very high food costs, can we all assume Obama is toast come November?
Well, since oil prices are set by OPEC, and Obama has nothing to do with it?

• Banned
Obama will get blamed even though OPEC sets the price, that how Americans will see it, just like they were all over Bush when gas spiked to 3.80-4.00 a gallon in 2008. Hopefully we can take out Iran and sink their battleships soon! God, what are we waiting for? their naval ships are out there,,,,just pull a Pearl Harbour attack on them already!

• Banned
well I hope all of you fill up your tanks asap! its been going up every 2 days here in fla, last time I filled,,it was 3.70. Ouch !!

I just watched an entire show on "oil speculation" that's causing the gas prices to rise. They said the Koch brothers kept 4 supertankers full of oil offshore and managed to get the price of oil to rise by 20 cents a gallon of gas.

The largest six investors in oil aren't even oil companies. They do it all with speculation. They estimated that the cost of gas is more than 40% higher than it should be because of oil speculation. I never even heard of this before.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf....,cf.osb&fp=af2217ad453de1b3&biw=1742&bih=882

I posted how they do this over 3 years ago. The banks do the same thing Enron did to California. They rent most of the super tankers, fill them with oil & park them out in the ocean. This not only removes oil from inventory, increases demand & causes a shortage but it ties up most of the ships that are used to deliver the oil causing even greater shortages causing massive price spikes. They also blast the media with "Peak Oil" stories creating a full blown panic. All the while the US & China are sucking up oil filling their strategic oil reserves.

The day Bush lifted the OCS drilling ban was the day oil price peaked out & plummeted $112 from $147 to $35. It was all a master plan & the peasants got screwed.

Last edited:
  • Banned
does anyone forsee any scenerio where we will have a glut again and crude will slide back to around 60/70 a barrell?

does anyone forsee any scenerio where we will have a glut again and crude will slide back to around 60/70 a barrell?

There is plenty of supply but the governments will never allow oil to stay that low. Since the CFTCMA was signed into law in 2000, supply & demand has nothing to do with the price you pay for commodities any longer. Even after congress patched the Enron loop-hole the Enron style price manipulation has moved offshore out of the reach of any countries laws.

Last edited:
lets just wait for the massive uproar when we have to pay 4.00 a gallon and Obama gives America the snub,,,as in,,,hey,,,its not my problem,,Americans pay for my air-force 1 jet.....

On his 50% approval.......he's out on the campaign trail, making speeches, his approval rating will fall again soon. It almost always does when he opens his mouth to lie to the public. He thinks we're dumb, thinks we'll buy anything that is spoken with eloquence, even if it's a lie.

Bush was blamed for the oil prices, so I'm guessing Obama will be as well.

I'm still not buying this weeks Obama 50% approval,,,,50% of Americans are not dumb,Uniformed and Naive.

Republicans are. They think science is a "faith" evolution a "lie" and climate change a "conspiracy". They cut education and want more wars. They may be much worse than dumb, uninformed and naive. They might just be fucking stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back