And What If June,July & August Receive Zero Job Growth? Will They Blame Bush Again ?

i wonder if the debt is scheduled to hit 16 trillion the week of the Debbie Wasserman Comedy hour over labor day weekend? and at the same time, unemployment shoots up. The DNC will be so entertaining to watch!

Boehner owns the economy now, at least if you believe all the conservatives who've claimed that Pelosi and the Dem Congress owned the economy after the 2006 election.
If the Republicans had gained control of the Senate as well as the House in the 2010 midterms you would have a point. If they win the Presidency expand their control of the House and take control of the Senate in November with the same type of numbers advantage the Democrats had when they came in after the 2008 election then they will own it just as the Democrats did. The issue is not what you inherit coming into power it's what you do about it once your there this applies to both parties.

Yup, Obama's economy, hasn't been able to pass a thing since 2/4/2010...

"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME).

Pub big liars deserve getting a ton of coal on their heads, and the dupes a damn good slapping around...change the channel...same with a lot of pussy dems...

all the dems need is one more blow, and if the dow keeps tanking this week with another dismal unemployment report,,,,,Obama is toast and Romney will gain another two points over Bambi.

They don't know how to play out of Chicago and Washington. Truly disconnected. This is our advantage. They live in lalala land.

Axlerod and Obama let alone that moron Jarret have no idea whatsoever what it takes for a tree stand.

This is why we will truly kick ass this year. Lock and load.

these next 8 weeks are do or die. there is no way we will ever see even 100,000 new jobs a month. if anything, we will go in the opposite direction. and Obama will blame Bush and Romney? what a dipturd!

all the dems need is one more blow, and if the dow keeps tanking this week with another dismal unemployment report,,,,,Obama is toast and Romney will gain another two points over Bambi.

Watch some of the players. This is going to get interesting on who breaks which way and when.

I have a lot of dem friends (truly dems) who knew Hillary got screwed big time by old Teddly the killer Kennedy.

They are pissed. I think they are going to become regan republicans for this round. Hey you have to respect them because they want to purge their party too.

Should Pubs be rewarded for putting us in this mess (WORLD DEPRESSION and dumbazz wars, huge growth of AlQaeda), and now paralyzing the gov't since 2/2010 (and they even lie about THAT)? What the hell are you so happy about. morons? Real patriots, country be damned.

"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME).

Why in the world do you vote for these disastrous, lying incompetents?

Watch some of the players. This is going to get interesting on who breaks which way and when.

I have a lot of dem friends (truly dems) who knew Hillary got screwed big time by old Teddly the killer Kennedy.

They are pissed. I think they are going to become regan republicans for this round. Hey you have to respect them because they want to purge their party too.
the October Surprise, A Romney/Hilllary or Romney/B.Clinton Ticket.

Forum List

Back