And we still give the Jews $5,000,000,000 a year in aid...

Originally posted by William Joyce

Yes, all good ideas. Muslims want to commit acts of violence against America. Blacks commit crime at high rates. And the Chinese go to work in our military labs and send our secrets to the Chinese government.

Yes but the most dangerous of all are the white supremicists. They hang, torture, mutilate and simply hate everybody that isn't like them.

It would be great if we could simply infiltrate these hate groups and in effect neutralize them into their just oblivion. In the past their great white (Lizard) leaders have been exposed for what they actually are.

These so-called grand lizards collect 'cluck-tokens' (dues) from their poor sucker followers and hanger-ons. They have been shown to be perverts or alcoholics or both. They and their groups have been successfully sued in the democratic courts that they fear the most. Their skin-head imbecile soldiers end up strutting about and lifting their arms in the NAZI salute to their masters.

But in reality, these so-called supermen are nothing more than self-hating low lifes that fear those who live in a land of liberty and justice.

HATE AND DESTROY - the motto of the earth's slime people.

Originally posted by supermarine
ok, lets keep the list goin, u got the native americans, those bloody austrialians, fucking japanese, stupid fucking russians,, and those fuking white people, fucking racists, and dont forget about those marsians.

someone want to tell me what the hell the Native Americans did to get lumped in to this group?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth

someone want to tell me what the hell the Native Americans did to get lumped in to this group?

The native Indians displaced, killed and eradicated those earlier 'mound peoples' who lived in this continenant long before the 'redman' came over the land bridge from Mongolia to Alaska and down through the now Americas.

Who says the Indians were the indigenous people on this continent?

And the European Union still gives millions of dollars to the Palestinian Authority. That would be fine, except that the money goes to making illegal weapons and training snipers, rather than helping the Palestinians.

Originally posted by etoile

And the European Union still gives millions of dollars to the Palestinian Authority. That would be fine, except that the money goes to making illegal weapons and training snipers, rather than helping the Palestinians.

Etiole can you tell me the historical origin of those who call themselves palestinians? Do you think that these Arabs who have discovered that they are Palestinians are really interested in a homeland of their own or do they not seek land but the death of the Jewish people.

http://muslims.homestead.com/muslimchildrenmartyrs.html

In reply to Mustafa:
They do indeed seek no state of their own, but rather to destroy ISrael. I am sorry I forgot to elucidate that. My point is, America gives financial aid to Israel and has a steadfast, loyal ally in the Middle East. Meanwhile the EU funds terrorism. That was my point, not the fact that the Palestinians do or do not want to help themselves or create a state of their own.

In reply to Mustafa:
They do indeed seek no state of their own, but rather to destroy ISrael. I am sorry I forgot to elucidate that. My point is, America gives financial aid to Israel and has a steadfast, loyal ally in the Middle East. Meanwhile the EU funds terrorism. That was my point, not the fact that the Palestinians do or do not want to help themselves or create a state of their own.

Thanks for the clarificaton Etiole. Actually Israel does repay their loans to the United States and the return in technology from Israel to the US in both military and health care technology pays many fold back to the USA for the annual 3 billion dollar loan/grants.

Thanks for the clarificaton Etiole. Actually Israel does repay their loans to the United States and the return in technology from Israel to the US in both military and health care technology pays many fold back to the USA for the annual 3 billion dollar loan/grants.

You're welcome. About returning loans, however, I learned that Israel is high on the list of nations whose UN delegates neglected to pay parking tickets. At some point, somebody suggested subtracting the amount owed from aid to that nation and giving it to New York City, but it was rejected. I just thought it funny, not having anything against Israel. Indeed, getting on the subject of Israel and The UN, well....I'd rather not; it would take too long an essay.

You're welcome. About returning loans, however, I learned that Israel is high on the list of nations whose UN delegates neglected to pay parking tickets. At some point, somebody suggested subtracting the amount owed from aid to that nation and giving it to New York City, but it was rejected. I just thought it funny, not having anything against Israel. Indeed, getting on the subject of Israel and The UN, well....I'd rather not; it would take too long an essay.

You are absolutly correct. This subject would take volumns to adequately discuss the ramifications that exist in today's world.

Have a great Saturday afternoon.

Forum List

Back