And we still give the Jews $5,000,000,000 a year in aid...

AtlantaWalter

Nov 8, 2003
small cave outside Atlanta
An excerpt from a presentation by Honorable John Stenbit,
Assistant Secretary for Defense C3I, given at Harvard University on
March 13, 2003

The Israelis called us up one day and said, "If you don't get that ship, the LIBERTY, out of this place we're going to sink it in twenty-four hours." We couldn't tell the ship to move when we got the data back because it was already under the water, because it took more than twenty-four hours for the data to wander in through the system and come out at the other end.

The complete text of the presentation is available at:
http://www.ussliberty.org/stenbit2.txt

he retired from TRW as an executive vice president in 2001.

Well, there's the problem right there. These defense contractors have agendas that are a mile long. They want a cut of that $5,000,000,000 a year for themselves, and they'll slander anyone to get it.

A few years ago, my company demonstrated a coding technology for a wide audience of DoD clients that allows indoor wireless LAN signals to be intercepted 4.5 miles away, whereas state-of-the-art receivers have a range of less than 100 ft. This technology can also be implemented in public safety radios, and would have provided the necessary communications during 9/11 to save hundreds of lives. Unfortunately, the political influence of the large defense contractors, like TRW, was successful in revoking contracts that had already been awarded to my company. Several military contract managers were even threatened with court martials by civilian advisers if they continued to fund our development. So if an ex-VP from TRW has some dishonest things to say about Israel, the Pope, or God, it's just business. Furthermore, if it took only 24 hours for the data to go through their network, that's pretty good considering TRW standards.

AW, how dare you! Israel is our loyal ally! It's America and Israel, all the way! Never question Israel! Never question the Jews! 'Cause they might call you an "anti-Semite."

:cool:

just to tell u, we give billions of dollars to other arab nations, but israel seems to be the only one who appreaciates it. and can sum1 just give the fucking jews a break. they havent got one for 2000 years!

Originally posted by supermarine
just to tell u, we give billions of dollars to other arab nations, but israel seems to be the only one who appreaciates it. and can sum1 just give the fucking jews a break. they havent got one for 2000 years!

I'd give them a break..maybe a femur, a bilateral forearms & tib-fibs, hopefully a neck!!!!!

Originally posted by whitehater
just give the fucking jews a break. they havent got one for 2000 years!

That's what Jews like you to believe, but the truth is, they're doing pretty damn good. Too good, actually. The only "victims" to rule over the rest of us. Neat trick.

What Jews have done is to "break" us. We are trained to feel sorry for them, to obey them, never to critcize them, to do their bidding in the middle east. We need to break their power.

Originally posted by William Joyce
That's what Jews like you to believe, but the truth is, they're doing pretty damn good. Too good, actually. The only "victims" to rule over the rest of us. Neat trick.

What Jews have done is to "break" us. We are trained to feel sorry for them, to obey them, never to critcize them, to do their bidding in the middle east. We need to break their power.

Maybe in some parts of america we feel too sorry for them. But there are plenty of americans,(rednecks to name a few) who hate jews. Now im not saying i hate mel gipson, i do not beleive that it said to hate jews. But back to the subject, in france, jewish temples have been burned, many jews have been kicked out of muslim nations,if not killed. At least in israel its not a complete jewish state, they have plenty of muslims who support israel. ANd also, are u asking that we keep our additude against jews the way people did in germany 60 years ago?

I'm not aware of any Muslims who "support" Israel --- maybe ones who've been paid off to lay low, but that's an entirely different thing.

The attitude we should have toward Jews is one of deep suspicion. We should suspect that they are pursuing their own interests, even when they say they aren't, because they usually are. That's not anti-Semitic. That's wise policy.

Originally posted by William Joyce
I'm not aware of any Muslims who "support" Israel --- maybe ones who've been paid off to lay low, but that's an entirely different thing.

The attitude we should have toward Jews is one of deep suspicion. We should suspect that they are pursuing their own interests, even when they say they aren't, because they usually are. That's not anti-Semitic. That's wise policy.

You know what, while we're at it y wont we just watch all of them muslims, we should be suspisios of em. And dont forget about those black people, oh oh oh, we also gotta watch those asians. Come on, when u do that, it is pretty mean right, racist etc, the same thing with the way u do that with the jews, israel is not a jewish state, it just has alot of jews in it, just like turkey having alot of muslims in it. What u said was like me sayin, we need to watch those damn muslims. Fucking muslims. ANd there is such a thing as a palestinian israelie. ANd they support israel

"ANd also, are u asking that we keep our additude against jews the way people did in germany 60 years ago?" (quote supermarine)

In a word......YES!!!!

In several words....YES, even worse!!!!!

BTW, your spelling and grammar are not that bad; I am sure the other 3rd graders can do no better.

You are one sick mo fo....why don't you move to Iran or something,they would have you. The Jews are our friends and may help save your ass one day because of their tough stanse on the war on terror. This post truly makes me scared for humanity.

Originally posted by krisy
You are one sick mo fo....why don't you move to Iran or something,they would have you. The Jews are our friends and may help save your ass one day because of their tough stanse on the war on terror. This post truly makes me scared for humanity.

I know, they are truly sick.

Originally posted by someone above
You know what, while we're at it y wont we just watch all of them muslims, we should be suspisios of em. And dont forget about those black people, oh oh oh, we also gotta watch those asians.

Yes, all good ideas.

Muslims want to commit acts of violence against America.

Blacks commit crime at high rates.

And the Chinese go to work in our military labs and send our secrets to the Chinese government.

ok, lets keep the list goin, u got the native americans, those bloody austrialians, fucking japanese, stupid fucking russians,, and those fuking white people, fucking racists, and dont forget about those marsians.

Forum List

Back