And thus we see what kind of person sits for the national anthem.

Your declaring victory after 2 weeks when one of the prime time games was the fucking Jets vs. Bills? The NFL will make more money this year than last year, even though their prime time schedule is terrible.

Fair enough. But early indicators are you'll be wearing an egg face mask.
Regardless, the NFL's owners, employees, and players will be laughing their asses off on the way to the bank all season.

Not regardless. If they lose millions in expected revenues, they'll be crying.
They won't. Do you think backup players kneeling is bigger than battered wives, felonies, cheating scandals, child beatings, DUI's, etc.? I wish you'd show more passion for those other things than you're showing for opposing free speech.

People don't take to players wiping their ass with the American flag. As a Hillary supporter, I can see why you'd have a hard time grasping that.
Monday night football has lost ratings for 4 straight years. Less this year than the others. Would you say that's Kaepernick's fault?

Regardless, the NFL's owners, employees, and players will be laughing their asses off on the way to the bank all season.

They won't. Do you think backup players kneeling is bigger than battered wives, felonies, cheating scandals, child beatings, DUI's, etc.? I wish you'd show more passion for those other things than you're showing for opposing free speech.

People don't take to players wiping their ass with the American flag. As a Hillary supporter, I can see why you'd have a hard time grasping that.
Monday night football has lost ratings for 4 straight years. Less this year than the others. Would you say that's Kaepernick's fault?

That's not what I'm arguing; but thanks for the red herring, anyways.

Your declaring victory after 2 weeks when one of the prime time games was the fucking Jets vs. Bills? The NFL will make more money this year than last year, even though their prime time schedule is terrible.

Considering the post you replied to, one might make the inference that you believe people do take to players battering their wives, committing felonies, cheating, beating children, and getting DUIs. :p

TheOldSchool has a good point. Far worse than a peaceful protest has been done by NFL players, many of whom faced little in the way of consequences and many of whom seemed to be embraced by fans after their negative actions. Why would you say that Kaepernick kneeling during the anthem is worse than Ray Lewis obstructing a murder investigation, possibly even being involved in the murder? Michael Vick's dog fighting conviction? Donte Stallworth killing someone while driving drunk?

Maybe Kaepernick's protest will end up causing trouble that all the other incidents with NFL players have not. That doesn't seem to say very good things about NFL fans if so, though.

That's not what I'm arguing; but thanks for the red herring, anyways.
Dodge dodge dodge

New Topics

Forum List

Back