And this is why I am for capital punishment

Powerman

Jul 23, 2005
This woman should be dead before I wake up tomorrow.

Not sure if this belongs here but I'm sure the death penalty would vaguely fit into the religious or ethics realm.

Disclaimer: You may have the sudden urge to kill someone if you read this. Absolutely sick. In my home State of Louisiana.

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=4208925

You do know that some , I believe from Duke, Professors, and I use that term loosely, are pushing for legalized infanticide up to the first year of the childs life.

And of course the fathers would have absolutely no say so in the matter if they got their way.

LuvRPgrl said:
You do know that some , I believe from Duke, Professors, and I use that term loosely, are pushing for legalized infanticide up to the first year of the childs life.

And of course the fathers would have absolutely no say so in the matter if they got their way.
Not by putting them in dryers though. I'm not justifying anything, just saying that putting a baby in a dryer is a whole other level...

Funny - 3 months earlier she could have killed the baby all she wanted, and she would have been applauded by 'women's rights' activists.

There's NO difference between this and an abortion-for-pleasure.

dmp said:
Funny - 3 months earlier she could have killed the baby all she wanted, and she would have been applauded by 'women's rights' activists.

No difference in the end result; huge difference in the method.

dmp said:
In the case of homicide, I'm more focused on the end result, rather than the process.

Death instantly by gunshot to the head vs. prolonged death by being skinned alive and then drowned in bleach are two completely different levels of wrong.

The ClayTaurus said:
Death instantly by gunshot to the head vs. prolonged death by being skinned alive and then drowned in bleach are two completely different levels of wrong.

Depends on who you are doing it to.

The ClayTaurus said:
Not by putting them in dryers though. I'm not justifying anything, just saying that putting a baby in a dryer is a whole other level...

Many abortion methods arent any more pleasant than being killed by a dryer.

Looking at it from a non emotional standpoint, I dont think this baby felt any pain for long, as it had blunt force trauma to the head, probably occured in the beginning. The burns were probably never felt, hopefully.

I know some here have to have knowledge of some of the abortion procedures. I have vaguely heard of something about a "saline" solution, and the baby is known to squirm quite a bit during the process?

Also, I know for a fact that partial birth abortion includes removal of arms and legs, then suctioning out the brains for dead delivery, ANYTHING to save the health of the mother. !

LuvRPgrl said:
Many abortion methods arent any more pleasant than being killed by a dryer.

Looking at it from a non emotional standpoint, I dont think this baby felt any pain for long, as it had blunt force trauma to the head, probably occured in the beginning. The burns were probably never felt, hopefully.

I know some here have to have knowledge of some of the abortion procedures. I have vaguely heard of something about a "saline" solution, and the baby is known to squirm quite a bit during the process?

Also, I know for a fact that partial birth abortion includes removal of arms and legs, then suctioning out the brains for dead delivery, ANYTHING to save the health of the mother. !

If the baby died instantly, or with the first 5-10 seconds, then perhaps. If there was any chance that it tumbled around for ... why the fuck am I talking about this? *shudders*

This situation speaks to some of the failures of American social structure.

One element we need to strenghten is the extended family.

I can only imagine what drove this girl to do this. A child can be a very heavy burden for a single mother, let alone two for an 18 year old.

Why was the other child put into govt custody instead of extended family?
Why was this girl living alone?
Any bets on whether or not she was on welfare, and that the welfare benefits would be in jeopordy if she lived with her mom or some other relative?

The great society, LBJ, thanks,,,NOT!

dmp said:

Well if you're neglecting the torture factor maybe.

dmp said:
I'm thinking it won't be too long before GWB is blamed - after all, it was HIS fault everyone rioted and looted in N.O. :(

I'm kinda curious dmp. Can you explain what you mean by "abortion for pleasure"?

manu1959 said:
no one is innocent ..... all have sin .... :shocked:

Yeah...but I don't think you would say that all with sin deserve to be tortured and murdered...

Powerman said:
I'm kinda curious dmp. Can you explain what you mean by "abortion for pleasure"?

Easy - Abortion today is used as a 'cure' for a frustrating or otherwise difficult situation.

"but...she's too YOUNG to give birth..."

"but...she'll be better OFF without having the STRESS Of a child" and such.

The end result is, people get abortions for very selfish reasons.

Forum List

Back