And they wonder why people refer to them as gun nuts...

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
The students who survived the Parkland HS slaying were slandered within days of the horrific life-altering event and called "actors." They were maligned and called tools of the left as if they didn't have minds of their own. And NOW they're receiving death threats!!!

Fla. shooting survivor's mother: We have received death threats

I wonder who's making the threats. A good guess would be some of the people who describe themselves as law-abiding, God-fearing, and patriotic Americans. Gun nuts sounds like a far more accurate and apropos description.

You see, at some point in time, people have got to understand that very often the rhetoric of far right extremists bear no relationship to reality.

Let me offer an example:

Let's say, strictly for the sake of argument, that a law was introduced to totally ban assault-type semi-automatic weapons while not impacting other types of firearms including revolvers, pistols (including semiautomatic pistols), hunting rifles, and shotguns, etc. If at that point, a man who owns several of the latter mentioned firearms stood up and yelled that his right to defend himself and his family was being infringed, wouldn't he sound just plain crazy?

Here's a reality. Just because there is a 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, it doesn't mean that any and every person has a right to posses any firearm ever manufactured simply because ALL of our Constitutional rights are not without limits. Don't believe me?

Try standing on your own lawn with a bull horn around dinner time and regaling your neighborhood with your political views. Don't be surprised if you get arrested for disturbing the peace!

Last edited:
Face it, anyone who needs a gun to buy coffee is a fucking coward.

Gunnies are fucking cowards, vile deplorable scum.

7d81dc05f3d077c092f4a998fbe4625b--avalanche-gun-control.jpg

The students who survived the Parkland HS slaying were slandered within days of the horrific life-altering event and called "actors." They were maligned and called tools of the left as if they didn't have minds of their own. And NOW they're receiving death threats!!!

I wonder who's making the threats. A good guess would be some of the people who describe themselves as law-abiding, God-fearing, and patriotic Americans. Gun nuts sounds like a far more accurate and apropos description.

You see, at some point in time, people have got to understand that very often the rhetoric of far right extremists bear no relationship to reality.

Let me offer an example:

Let's say, strictly for the sake of argument, that a law was introduced to totally ban assault-type semi-automatic weapons while not impacting other types of firearms including revolvers, pistols (including semiautomatic pistols), hunting rifles, and shotguns, etc. If at that point, a man who owns several of the latter mentioned firearms stood up and yelled that his right to defend himself and his family was being infringed, wouldn't he just sound plain crazy?

Here's a reality. Just because there is a 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, it doesn't mean that any and every person has a right to posses any firearm ever manufactured simply because ALL of our Constitutional rights are not without limits. Don't believe me?
Try standing on your own lawn with a bull horn around dinner time and regaling your neighborhood with your political views. Don't be surprised if you get arrested for disturbing the peace!

Public school kids doped up, high, most are mentally ill. Yes, they don't ever need to be allowed to possess a gun.

Let me offer an example:

Let's say, strictly for the sake of argument, that a law was introduced to totally ban assault-type semi-automatic weapons while not impacting other types of firearms including revolvers, pistols (including semiautomatic pistols), hunting rifles, and shotguns, etc. If at that point, a man who owns several of the latter mentioned firearms stood up and yelled that his right to defend himself and his family was being infringed, wouldn't he just sound plain crazy?

Some of them pretty much were actors.

This has not much to do with "gun nuts". In fact, it's comical that they are going after the guns, after their school failed so badly at stopping the shooting, as did FBI. Even after the pupil detailed his plans, nothing was done. These people have no shame, no responsibility and want to take away American's means of defending ourselves.

You seem filled with rage and on the verge of violence, the guy in the photo seems calm.

If there ever was a candidate for mind altering drugs that relegate one to drooling it would be that poster. Just filled with seething rage, hate, and bitterness.

Let me offer an example:

The gun nuts are pretty damn stupid when they go after these kids and their parents because not everyone who owns a gun feels like them and are only hurting their cause. The more shit and threats that come out of their mouth they are digging themselves deeper in a hole and people are beginning to see just how law abiding christians they are.

You seem filled with rage and on the verge of violence, the guy in the photo seems calm.

If there ever was a candidate for mind altering drugs that relegate one to drooling it would be that poster. Just filled with seething rage, hate, and bitterness.

You just made the case for what I posted.

There we have it.....NRA blood cultists who believe in chemtrails, and crisis actors....but don't believe that those they are villifying might receive death threats.

Hope the calls are traced.

You just made the case for what I posted.

No, you're confused.

Just when you think it cant get any worse.

I can't remember the last time I felt that way because it was so damn long ago. Perhaps it was during the aftermath of 9-11 when Ann Coulter wrote the following about the Jersey Widows who were working so hard to get an accounting from the Fed Gov't of what they knew and what they had done in response to the terrorist threats:

"I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."

It was at that moment that I suddenly realized how vile and contemptible and without a shred of decency and human compassion the radical RW truly is.

Consequently, when conservative gun nuts make death threats against the survivors of the latest mass murder carnage in the aftermath of the event if and when those survivors choose to exercise their 1st Amendment rights to speak up about the ongoing threat of the easy availability of weapons of war in this country, it doesn't surprise me in the least.

Alas, like the rest of us, those kids are in for a real education.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back