And They Bitch About Israel

Why is it that when Israel offers peace offerings to Palestinians, builds a security fence & grants them their own Jew free land, the Palestinians & supporters like you condemn Israel whereas Jordan gave the Palestinians Black September & Bingo, a lasting peace?

I suspect that you are completely dislocated from reality--a common ailment of the Zionist brain---and that if someone exercises the required patience and time this condition can be reversed...don't give up, help is waiting!

Okay little pal. So do you or do you not agree with me that Israel's Zionist treatment of the Palestinians HAS GOT TO GO & Israel should learn from the Arab countries, who know the Palestinians best, how to deal with Palestinians for peace?

Okay little pal. So do you or do you not agree with me that Israel's Zionist treatment of the Palestinians HAS GOT TO GO & Israel should learn from the Arab countries, who know the Palestinians best, how to deal with Palestinians for peace?

Oh Ventura, are you hiding on me?

Oh Ventura, are you hiding on me?

Still no reply. Sure looks like he agrees with me. No more Israel providing for Palestinians & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

And we never hear a single Palestinian supporter complaint on this. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Forum List

Back