And there will be signs.....

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
In Matthew 24 Jesus tells us about the signs that would come in the latter days. We have signs all about us in the earth that tell us unusual times are upon us. The truth is what is happening in the natural realm is a reflection of what is taking place in the spiritual realm and if we learn to take notice when things are happening over a certain region we will know how to pray according to what God is doing in the earth. This teaching from Michael Boldea Jr. is from some time ago but is very timely all things considered.

Homeward Bound And There Will Be Signs...

TUESDAY, MARCH 5, 2013
And There Will Be Signs...

I don’t know. Maybe it’s just me. But when the earth literally starts to open up and swallow people whole, maybe it’s worth a moment’s worth of introspection, self-analysis, and objective critique of the wisdom of our inclinations.

Perhaps we are too far gone in our rebellion to acknowledge or even realize what is happening. Perhaps we’ve just decided to grit our teeth, set our jaws, and in spite of all God’s warnings still follow our own path and do as we please.

Strange things are happening in the world. Signs are manifesting themselves with eerie regularity, and they have befuddled even supposed men of science. Although science might have a difficult time explaining these signs, they are things spoken of in the Bible as warnings and judgments against rebellion.

It was at the height of Korah’s rebellion that the earth opened up and swallowed him and his family. Not meaning to disparage Charlton Heston’s acting chops in any way, but the earth swallowing up Korah and his family, and the fire which devoured two hundred and fifty others, were two separate events which occurred almost simultaneously.

Why I mention this, is because there is bound to be someone who will shrug off sinkholes opening up and swallowing men whole because there was no fire accompanying them.

Lest one think these signs are confined only to North America, Egypt has been seeing an unprecedented invasion of locusts, likewise reminiscent of the days of Moses, which only begs the question, what’s next on the horizon?

When we couple the signs in the earth with the signs in the heavens, throw in the earthquakes, the wars, the rumors of war, and what will soon be the mother of famines upon many a nation for good measure, we get a pretty clear idea of where we are and where we are headed.

continue reading on link above......

Check this video out - ground splitting open along highway - talk about the Grace of God that this happened right along the edge of the highway and not straight down the middle although it did effect one part of highway as you will see..... the man says: I have never seen anything like this before. Unusual things are happening. This is one more example..

You're talking about two different phenomenons and they both have logical, science-based explanations and causes. Maybe its just me but that's where I would start looking for answers.

Absolutely. I agree, Moonglow. Still I find it interesting that such happenings are taking place with regard to this, weather changes, increases in earthquakes, etc.
You're talking about two different phenomenons and they both have logical, science-based explanations and causes. Maybe its just me but that's where I would start looking for answers.

Absolutely which is why I found it interesting that all four Blood moons are falling on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles day and that there won't be another like them for another 600 yrs? The dates all happen up to 2015 of next yr I believe. Everything seems to be increasing along those lines - like a perfect pattern. Hold on, Luddly I'll get that report.

Whatever. I just agree with Jere on this topic. The signs are there. Stupid people ignored Noah's boat and warnings and they are doing the same with the ebola outbreaks, the splitting earth, the horrible sit going on. God is fed up. He has a shitload more patience than I have because I would have womd earth a long time ago.

Okay, Luddly Neddite. Have a look at the information the man being interviewed shares. His name is Mark Blitz and I believe he has come across something substantial. As to the show he was invited on called Prophecy news - I have no knowledge of them do not endorse them and would not be inclined to listen to any on the matter of prophecy but what Mark Blitz has done is identified a timeline in which I believe we will see major things happen. This all unfolds between 2014 -2015. As you know I do not believe in a pre tribulation rapture so I believe there is is some time to go before the LORD's return. Although I do see Daniel prophecy unfolding rapidly with regards to the EU - Germany - Russia - etc. Here is the interview and again I do not endorse the hosts as I do not know who they are. This clip from youtube:

Whatever. I just agree with Jere on this topic. The signs are there. Stupid people ignored Noah's boat and warnings and they are doing the same with the ebola outbreaks, the splitting earth, the horrible sit going on. God is fed up. He has a shitload more patience than I have because I would have womd earth a long time ago.

And you can do nothing about it, chillax........

Forum List

Back