And There Shall be Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is ONLY for the few Christians here and is pointless with the rabble who always pollute good topics.

This is actually heartbreaking and a reminder that God called us to be JUDGES in the Kingdom.

ALL will face the Christians they mocked and ridiculed. ALL will face a Judge, but God called US to judge the world.

THIS is our future. Will you be the judge, or the petty thief.

The convict above is an excellent example of what will happen to the members of cult45.

She seems like a good woman and an excellent judge.

He was at first happy to see her when he recognized her, then ashamed and humiliated by the path he had chosen.

I'm guessing this is exactly what he needed in this life. I think that meeting with the judge will change his life.

This is ONLY for the few Christians here and is pointless with the rabble who always pollute good topics.

This is actually heartbreaking and a reminder that God called us to be JUDGES in the Kingdom.

ALL will face the Christians they mocked and ridiculed. ALL will face a Judge, but God called US to judge the world.

All the lines of our lives from birth to death are connected intersections with other people; some connections we never get to revisit. Perhaps she always held what he was missing--judgement, and also he what was absent from hers--laying to rest her worry for an old friend.

Often, I think we in turn judge those--in the end--who first misjudged us. Just as often, this judgement in kind serves an absence of regret and must be one of mercy, or wrath. In my own experience: wrath.

All the lines of our lives from birth to death are connected intersections with other people; some connections we never get to revisit. Perhaps she always held what he was missing--judgement, and also he what was absent from hers--laying to rest her worry for an old friend.

Often, I think we in turn judge those--in the end--who first misjudged us. Just as often, this judgement in kind serves an absence of regret and must be one of mercy, or wrath. In my own experience: wrath.

I keep watching this short video. It is haunting and sobering. It's one of Christ's parables come to life.

All members of Cult45 should pay careful attention to the vid and apply its message to their lives.

I keep watching this short video. It is haunting and sobering. It's one of Christ's parables come to life.

Powerful reminder of what could await each of us in the hearts of others.

Indeed, the members of Cult45 are surely unclean swine, but some may repent their porcine nature.

Powerful reminder of what could await each of us in the hearts of others.

In the end we ALL stand before a Judge. At least we know ours is merciful and kind (like this woman) and not looking for and excuse to condemn. Still, "every idle word...."

The convict above is an excellent example of what will happen to the members of cult45.

You spelled Colt45 wrong.

s-l300.jpg

He served 10 months in jail and has a chance to start fresh.

"Don't let us down."

New Topics

Forum List

Back