"and there is a Jesus sticker above the left rear tail light."

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Thornton Police investigate stabbing death

written by: Tim Ryan 3 hrs ago

THORNTON - Police are looking for the boyfriend of a homicide victim as a person of interest in her death.

Thornton Police responded to a report of a stabbing in an apartment complex at 9189 Gale Blvd, near Thornton Parkway and Huron St., around 6 p.m. Thursday.

Inside they found a woman with fatal stab wounds. Police say they have not positively identified her yet.

They are looking for her boyfriend - a man named Roman Munoz who is approximately 33 years old.

Munoz was last seen driving a light blue 1995 Dodge Neon with a temporary license plate #24691G in the rear window. The driver side door has paint peeling with gray primer visible, and there is a Jesus sticker above the left rear tail light.

Police are asking anyone with information to call 720-977-5150, or call 911.

---

Anyone Taking Odds on whether or not he has "Papers"...

MeThinks he, like the National who Point Blanked a Denver Cop a while back, is WELL on his way back to Mexico City...

That's a Busy little City...

:)

peace...

Roman Munoz?

That doesn't sound muslim.

Why would I say a Muslim would be Heading back to Mexico City?...

I Personally Know (2) People who have been Shot and Killed by Mexican Nationals in Denver in the last 5 years... (1) was a Close Friend just before my Daughter was Born and his Funeral was while we were in the Hospital, and the other was a Cop I Knew through my Brother-in-Law...

He was Shot in the Back of the Head by one of these Courageous Visitors.

:)

peace...

I love how the Hispanic gang members adorn themselves with images of the Virgin Mary and Jesus while killing, raping and robbing their way across our country.

Forum List

Back