....and then we have this on Pence.......

true. but she will never be implicated in treason nor won't be impeached or worse - prison.

Hillary is the DEFAULT "defense" position that moronic right wingers MUST take....

So wrong again. Hillary, ever herself deliberately self-imposed upon the daily media to play the victim over a year since she lost, is the default OFFENSE position, since all guilt, all crimes, all blame and all Deep State Protection begins and ends with her and her ring of Thugs. But it shant hold up forever under eight years of ever-increasing pressure to get at the real truth behind the drive to put the Bitch in office.

Donald IS in charge now!

YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED by extreme right wing media and Russian propaganda and hatred promoted by RW radio for no good reason,and hatred, against your own Nation imo. Be proud! :clap: :rolleyes:

If the Democrats get Trump, they'll go after Pence, and then they'll go after whoever is next.

When the GOP is out the White House, they'll go after whoever is in the Oval Office, and the next person.

Because both parties are mostly interested in just getting the other guy to obtain more power.

We all know this is what's going to happen, right?

get whoever the fuck is a traitor. it really IS that simple. god damn party has nothing to do with it. but apparently is does to you.

& btw mac... there are some (R)s that think trump or those very VERY close to him are dirty. guess you think they don't belong in your par-tay?

are THEY the traitors?
I'm an Independent. If that's not screamingly clear by my post, you may want to re-read it.

I think the behaviors of the two parties are consistently and comically similar.

sure. right. i've read your posts for a long time over various threads. you don't sound consistently 'independent' over those threads that i've come across or even crossing paths directly with you. but that's just me...
You're invited to look at where I stand on the issues, linked at the end of the second line of my sig.

Since I get this from both sides, I decided to make it simple for all.

I'll go ahead and assume that won't be "good enough", of course.

m'k. not good enough.

lol.....that's quaint.

I just have one quick question. Can the Reverend Vice President Mike Pence meet with Mueller's investigators without his wife/ mother present if one of the investigators is a woman?

there is some disturbing background that went on if a man calls his wife 'mother'. ick ICK ICK

Many families call the mother "mother" as well as the father "father". That way the children call their parents appropriately.

YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED by extreme right wing media and Russian propaganda and hatred promoted by RW radio for no good reason,and hatred, against your own Nation imo. Be proud! :clap: :rolleyes:

Fine theory! Except I don't follow any extreme right wing media, russian propaganda, or RW radio. Other than that, your theory is ironclad.

I just have one quick question. Can the Reverend Vice President Mike Pence meet with Mueller's investigators without his wife/ mother present if one of the investigators is a woman?

there is some disturbing background that went on if a man calls his wife 'mother'. ick ICK ICK

Many families call the mother "mother" as well as the father "father". That way the children call their parents appropriately.

uh-huh. i heard a *burp*. lol- it was you wasn't it?

Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) pulled Vice President Mike Pence into the heart of the Russia investigation, asking former FBI Director James Comey whether Pence was aware of the concerns about Mike Flynn's Russia connections both prior to and during his brief tenure in the administration—that is during the transition. Which Mike Pence directed.

Comey: "My understanding is that he was."

That undermines Pence's claim that he was totally ignorant of Pence's Russia ties and that Flynn had lied to him about it. That supposed lie, remember, was the justification Trump gave for firing Flynn.

Oh the tangled web we weave........LOL

It's been proven time and again Comey's understandings were very often quite flawed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back