And then there were 2.

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Colts are now 7-0.

The only other undefeated team in the NFL are the Saints, they play tomorrow on ESPN for Monday Night Football.

Not bad for a first year coach either! :thup:

Keep it up boys! :clap2:

colts.jpg

Congrats EZ, I hope we meet in the Super Bowl.

That would be fun!

Colts Opponent W-L Record: 16 - 29

A grand total of one team over .500, that being the Arizona Cardinals. Who are in the worst division in football.

Conclusion: Don't believe the hype.

I remember three weeks ago the whole "Manning/Manning" Superbowl. That idea was floated around until Eli started to play some actual great teams. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, so far in the thread we've had 3 smart ass loser Pats fans post, and one nice young gentleman that knows the Colts will go to the Super Bowl..............:eusa_whistle:

I smell your fear Pats fans, and it's spelled C.O.L.T.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, so far in the thread we've had 3 smart ass loser Pats fans post, and one nice young gentleman that knows the Colts will go to the Super Bowl..............:eusa_whistle:

Actually no, what you smell is dinner.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Actually no, what you smell is dinner.

That too. I just made a mean looking vegetarian lasagna that is cooking in the oven right now. It's one of Mini E's favorite meals I make!

But that fear is you, losing again to the mighty, mighty COLTS!

That too. I just made a mean looking vegetarian lasagna that is cooking in the oven right now. It's one of Mini E's favorite meals I make!

But that fear is you, losing again to the mighty, mighty COLTS!

Vegetarian Lasagna? I knew you were a Colts Fan but C'MON! :eek:

As for fear, I look at it the way FDR did:

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back