And then there were 12...

It is a CNN news report clip you fucking taintwallow.

Face the facts.

I gave you some facts and you gave what?

nothing but knee jerk hate of information that does fit your narrow little point of view.

lmao.

A talking head throws out figures and you declare it as fact.
I think we have found your problem.

By the way......do you truly think with Mr. Obama in the WH that iof those facts were true, he would have allowed the use of the dispersements?

Go way.

I gave you a source and what do you do.........you simply deny it without one shread of evidence.

You are a real fucking idiot.

Sadly, you seem to have a tendancy to accept what you hear from an activist as fact without one shred of evidence.

And you call ME a f-ing idiot?

I mean......really?

Face the facts.

nothing but knee jerk hate of information that does fit your narrow little point of view.

Read my lips.

THAT WAS NOT A NEWS REPORT.

IT was not a reporter offering the news.

It was CNN interviewing an enviornmental activist.

If Fox News interviewed Sara Palin, would you take everything she says as fact?

Face the facts.

You gave no facts...

You regurgitate the same lie and call it a fact...

Do you believe everyone interviewed on CNN?

You are a complete fuckstain...

Face the facts.

Read my lips.

Dear idiot , it is the words of an expert in a CNN report.

Now what have you provided except your utter bias

Proove its a lie you dickweed

I dont need to.

If it were the truth it would have been news. BIG NEWS.

It would have been all over the news that Obama approved the use of dispersements even though they were known to kill off hundreds by the age of 52.

Heck, Fox news would have been all over it and the GOP would have a field day with it.

Jeez. Use your brain.

Orange Beach, Alabama (CNN) -- Allen Kruse had turned his boats into what BP dubs "vessels of opportunity." For two weeks, the charter captain worked for the oil giant, helping haul boom and look for oil.

But those closest to him say Kruse's life unraveled when the oil spill hit the Gulf waters where he worked. Authorities say deck hands found the 55-year-old dead in his boat's cabin, with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, before he was scheduled to head out on the water Wednesday morning.

For all of you on here defending BP, please keep this in mind.:(

Family: Oil disaster devastated captain who committed suicide - CNN.com
Dumbshit. He worked for BP. They paid him. The reason he couldn't work anymore was because Obama's response to the spill was so tardy (despite having original responsibility for the clean up) that he lost his livelihood. It is Obama's fault, not BP's, if anyone is to blame.
And George W Bush, of course because he created the oil economy in America.
Way to go. Blame government. Reagan would be proud.
Goddamned Corporatists are out for blood.

Face the facts.

Read my lips.

Dear idiot , it is the words of an expert in a CNN report.

Now what have you provided except your utter bias

An expert? An expert at what? Staistical data? Dispersement toxins? Oil cleanup?

Exactly what was she an expert of?

I am serious. What did she claim to be an expert at?

lmao.

A talking head throws out figures and you declare it as fact.
I think we have found your problem.

By the way......do you truly think with Mr. Obama in the WH that iof those facts were true, he would have allowed the use of the dispersements?

Go way.

I gave you a source and what do you do.........you simply deny it without one shread of evidence.

You are a real fucking idiot.

Your problem is you can not discerne between a "news report" and an opinion peice.

That was not a news reporter speaking. It was an environmental activist. And activist have a tendancy to make up facts and figures that fit their agenda.
Like Republicans do?

Thanks for the link.

You saved me the trouble to prove I was right. Not sure why you did that, but hey, THANKS.

Now, will you apologize for calling me those names?

I dont know why you claim this article proves your point , maybe your are insane or a fucking liar.

"After that summer, some found oil traces in their lungs, in their blood cells, in the fatty tissue of their buttocks. They got treated for headaches, nausea, chemical burns and breathing problems, and went home. But some never got well.

Steve Cruikshank of Wasilla, Alaska, has headaches that go on for days. Two years ago, he was hospitalized when his lungs nearly stopped working. "The doctor said, 'I'm going to give you the strongest antibiotic known to man, and you're either going to survive or not survive. I don't know what's wrong with you.' What's wrong is, I haven't felt right since that oil spill.","

LMAO...Rikki Ott?

AN ACTIVIST?

Jeez TM.

LKike I said. It is quite obvious what your problem is. You can not discerne between fact and fiction.

Take care. I am done with this.

Please note. No one on the left is defending you here. I believe they are sahmed of your "links".

LMAO. SUch a sad figure you are.

LMAO...Rikki Ott?

AN ACTIVIST?

Jeez TM.

LKike I said. It is quite obvious what your problem is. You can not discerne between fact and fiction.

Take care. I am done with this.

Please note. No one on the left is defending you here. I believe they are sahmed of your "links".

LMAO. SUch a sad figure you are.

She is a medical Dr and an expert on the exxon spill effects you fucking hack

Forum List

Back