And the RNC Shitshow continues

This is the worst political convention I've ever seen. Do Republican realize how bad they look to anyone watching? There is no unity. The party is more deeply divided than ever and the more I watch this mess, they worse they look. Republican panelists on CNN are fighting amongst themselves over what it all means.

Technical glitches, failure to get music clearances, Melania plagerizing Michelle Obama's speech, the host governor refuses to show up, speeches from every member of Trump's family, but no Republican heavy hitters, past presidents, or every big names from show business. Key Republicans refusing to endorse Trump, and the fear mongering and hate is not appealling in any way.

I would have thought after 7 Republican investigations had cleared Hillary of any wrongdoing or blame in Benghazi that they would have dropped the topic, but instead, they have stupidly doubled down, repeating every one of the discredited lies they've been repeating since the first investigation isssued it's report, and Pence repeated them again tonight.

Worst of all, IMO, is that no one is talking about policy, domestic or foreign. All they're doing is making broad pronouncements about what a great President Trump will be, without saying what a Trump Presidency would actually do, other than Make America Great Again.

Personally, I'm waiting for the Dem shit show when their convention rolls around.

And a good time will be had by all.
LOL

Translation: OMG! I wish Republicans could be so eloquent and intelligent as the Democrats, and Trump would have the support of other Republicans like Hillary is getting supported by other important Democrats.

We're getting exactly what we expected, a circus. 17 Clowns rolled into town and got destroyed by the "major" clown. Some Republicans thought he was a joke and would disappear, but the base of the Republican party saw themselves in Trump. Trump represents the nasty make-fun-of-handicapped people, hate-blacks, love-guns, claim-to-love-Jesus, plagiarizing hypocrites that are tired of holding back their nastiness.

With Trump they don't have to worry about Political Correctness (what most of us identify as politeness) and can just let their nastiness spew forth!
The DNC hasn't started yet, give it a bit.

I know most right-wingers are hoping that the DNC will top the circus the RNC put on for us last week, but they will be disappointed. You won't hear any plagiarized speeches....the speakers at the DNC are well educated and eloquent....they don't need to resort to stealing other people's phrases. Hillary is well supported by those in high office....unlike Trump....who had guest speakers who couldn't bring themselves to utter his name!
Says the one supporting the candidate that ripped off every single one of Bernie's policies unironically. No, though, the DNC has already topped the RNC and it hasn't even started yet. That's some talent.

It'll take some skill to top Trump and company's incompetence, but I have faith that if anyone can do it, it's the Democrats. They've already been exposed for rigging the election, and made it worse by trying to justify it, or blame it on the Russians.

This is the worst political convention I've ever seen. Do Republican realize how bad they look to anyone watching? There is no unity. The party is more deeply divided than ever and the more I watch this mess, they worse they look. Republican panelists on CNN are fighting amongst themselves over what it all means.

Technical glitches, failure to get music clearances, Melania plagerizing Michelle Obama's speech, the host governor refuses to show up, speeches from every member of Trump's family, but no Republican heavy hitters, past presidents, or every big names from show business. Key Republicans refusing to endorse Trump, and the fear mongering and hate is not appealling in any way.

I would have thought after 7 Republican investigations had cleared Hillary of any wrongdoing or blame in Benghazi that they would have dropped the topic, but instead, they have stupidly doubled down, repeating every one of the discredited lies they've been repeating since the first investigation isssued it's report, and Pence repeated them again tonight.

Worst of all, IMO, is that no one is talking about policy, domestic or foreign. All they're doing is making broad pronouncements about what a great President Trump will be, without saying what a Trump Presidency would actually do, other than Make America Great Again.

Personally, I'm waiting for the Dem shit show when their convention rolls around.

LOL

Translation: OMG! I wish Republicans could be so eloquent and intelligent as the Democrats, and Trump would have the support of other Republicans like Hillary is getting supported by other important Democrats.

Oh my. The Dems all appear to be stupid, careless and incompetent.

Who better to run things?? LOL

Only to be topped by the DNC shit show.

Stay tuned folks. LOL

We're getting exactly what we expected, a circus. 17 Clowns rolled into town and got destroyed by the "major" clown. Some Republicans thought he was a joke and would disappear, but the base of the Republican party saw themselves in Trump. Trump represents the nasty make-fun-of-handicapped people, hate-blacks, love-guns, claim-to-love-Jesus, plagiarizing hypocrites that are tired of holding back their nastiness.

With Trump they don't have to worry about Political Correctness (what most of us identify as politeness) and can just let their nastiness spew forth!

I know most right-wingers are hoping that the DNC will top the circus the RNC put on for us last week, but they will be disappointed. You won't hear any plagiarized speeches....the speakers at the DNC are well educated and eloquent....they don't need to resort to stealing other people's phrases. Hillary is well supported by those in high office....unlike Trump....who had guest speakers who couldn't bring themselves to utter his name!
Says the one supporting the candidate that ripped off every single one of Bernie's policies unironically. No, though, the DNC has already topped the RNC and it hasn't even started yet. That's some talent.

Hillary didn't rip anyone off, idiot. Bernie and Hillary agreed to include a lot of Bernie's policies into the Democratic platform.......but that is a good thing.....only you're not intelligent enough to recognize it.

It'll take some skill to top Trump and company's incompetence, but I have faith that if anyone can do it, it's the Democrats. They've already been exposed for rigging the election, and made it worse by trying to justify it, or blame it on the Russians.

Well, at least you're able to see that Trump is incompetent....but we're sorry that we disappointed you. The DNC had speakers hitting out of the park on the very first night.....and most of them were talking about things that Democrats will get done....not just throwing bombs at the opposition, like Trump's speakers.

And there was no rigging of the election of Hillary. Please post the e-mail or source that made you think that it was rigged. Like we have gotten accustomed to, Republicans will take anything, no matter how insignificant it is and try to make a mountain out of it.
What was said in the DNC e-mails did not sway the voting in any way....if you have proof other than just the same pap conservatives repeat, by all means post it. I'll be waiting.

LOL

Ha,ha, I guess you forgot that G W Bush was a Republican....that Trump claims to be a Republican. You already had your chance to prove you can't run the country....conservatives just ruin it.

Hillary didn't rip anyone off, idiot. Bernie and Hillary agreed to include a lot of Bernie's policies into the Democratic platform.......but that is a good thing.....only you're not intelligent enough to recognize it.
You clearly didn't watch the debates if you didn't know that all she really did was repeat everything Bernie said. After he did it, she started talking about raising minimum wage, giving away... well, practically everything 'free', and taxing "the rich". She even copied him word for word when she said "This country belongs to all of us, not just a hand full of billionaires!". She hasn't given a single original policy.

LOL

Ha,ha, I guess you forgot that G W Bush was a Republican....that Trump claims to be a Republican. You already had your chance to prove you can't run the country....conservatives just ruin it.

Another idiot Dem heard from. A Dem who thinks a stupid, careless and incompetent Hitlery would make a good POTUS.

You sure as fuck can't cure stupid. LMAO

Forum List

Back