AND the Poor GET RICHER!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In the 1900s NOT EVEN THE PRESIDENT of the USA, NOR the richest people or MOST powerful kings EVER HAD what the "Rich Poor" have now!

FREE instant communications with each other FREE CELL PHONES!
In 2008, the fund that foots the bill for this program contributed $819 million to subsidize low-income telephone services.
The fund is projected to grow to over $1 billion this year.
That’s $1 billion of over $800 billion the United States will spend on welfare in 2010. Welfare recipients now eligible to receive cell phones
Welfare recipients now eligible to receive cell phones
a) Free Cell phone (my cell phone I PAY is about $100/month)
if the poor person receives just one of the below:
Food stamps * Medicaid * Section 8 * Supplemental Security Income * National School Lunch Program
NO KING or PRESIDENT EVER GOT FREE FOOD!!!
b) 40 million Americans on food stamps get $200/month in free food.

FREE HOUSING for KINGS??? NO THEY HAD to FIGHT for the RIGHT!!
c) about 2.1 million households (6 million) use Section 8 the Housing Choice Voucher program, pays a large
portion of the rents and utilities of or the Housing Choice Voucher Program up to $1,000 /month in FREE housing...

FREE MONEY FROM the Government??
Unheard of EVEN KINGS and monarchs and dictators had to FIGHT each day to keep the coffers coming!!!
BUT THE "RICH POOR in the USA??
1) Don't work. 2) have kids..
=== $ 5,666 in EIC cash, instead of paying in THEY GET!!!

=== $12,000 free housing ,
=== $ 2,400 free food,
=== $ 1,200 in free cell phone plus
=== $ 5,000 a year in free health care from Medicaid.
=== unknown free transportation expenses...

ADD IT ALL UP
$26,000 a year in FREE MONEY, free goods and free services...

NOW tell me a KING or a President in the 1900s that could say they had all of that???
FREE communications.. free food... free shelter AND FREE MONEY!!!

WHERE DO I SIGN UP??
AS more and more people like me are seeing for example MY CELL PHONE $3.00 per month going to provide FREE cell phone!

In the 1900s NOT EVEN THE PRESIDENT of the USA, NOR the richest people or MOST powerful kings EVER HAD what the "Rich Poor" have now!

In 2008, the fund that foots the bill for this program contributed $819 million to subsidize low-income telephone services.
That’s $1 billion of over $800 billion the United States will spend on welfare in 2010. Welfare recipients now eligible to receive cell phones
Food stamps * Medicaid * Section 8 * Supplemental Security Income * National School Lunch Program

c) about 2.1 million households (6 million) use Section 8 the Housing Choice Voucher program, pays a large
portion of the rents and utilities of or the Housing Choice Voucher Program up to $1,000 /month in FREE housing...

Unheard of EVEN KINGS and monarchs and dictators had to FIGHT each day to keep the coffers coming!!!

=== $ 2,400 free food,

ADD IT ALL UP

NOW tell me a KING or a President in the 1900s that could say they had all of that???

WHERE DO I SIGN UP??
AS more and more people like me are seeing for example MY CELL PHONE $3.00 per month going to provide FREE cell phone!

And yet not one of you would trade places with someone who's poor and trying to seek a job to raise their family.

My granddaughter wouldn't trade places with one of those stupid people who work that's for sure. With all her bennies, she's raking in almost $5,000 a month.

So, we have a safety net for those who have lost their incomes for whatever reason. And you would just throw them out on the street? You prefer Dickesonian England for an example of what society should be, I take it.

And the families that are out on the street? Homelessness is increasingly a family affair. How has that happened with all these free 'bennies'?

The number of families out on the street is miniscule and unless actively sought as a circumstance temporary. I have personally known many families out on the street. They were members of an ethnic group allergic to caring for themselves, on drugs or both.

The number of families out on the street is miniscule and unless actively sought as a circumstance temporary. I have personally known many families out on the street. They were members of an ethnic group allergic to caring for themselves, on drugs or both.

This post is so full of shit I can't believe that someone has the stupidity to post it.

My granddaughter wouldn't trade places with one of those stupid people who work that's for sure. With all her bennies, she's raking in almost $5,000 a month.

Uh-huh.......suuuure she is. :cuckoo:

I have to ask though.....Is she a member of an ethnic group allergic to caring for themselves, on drugs or both as Katzndogz suggests?

Last edited:
A poor rationalization for allowing upward mobility to vanish from the nation, A few trinkets and appliances do not equal prosperity, long term job security and wages that keep pace with inflation do. We no longer have that at all and it started vanishing about the time Reagan began his war on the poor.

Wow

You know you are in trouble when conservatives try to console you by telling you that your standard of living is better then the 1900s

Uh-huh.......suuuure she is. :cuckoo:

I have to ask though.....Is she a member of an ethnic group allergic to caring for themselves, on drugs or both as Katzndogz suggests?

Yes, often times people of specific ethnic groups develop a serious rash when they try to care for themselves. :eusa_angel:

Hey here's a good thread for our board conservatives

"Our poor people are better off than people in Somalia....so they have nothing to complain about"

A poor rationalization for allowing upward mobility to vanish from the nation, A few trinkets and appliances do not equal prosperity, long term job security and wages that keep pace with inflation do. We no longer have that at all and it started vanishing about the time Reagan began his war on the poor.

The War on Poverty was a Lyndon Johnson thingy.

LBJs war on poverty was a program to help them

Reagans war on poverty was a war to keep them there

Don't forget Reagan's war on drugs and it's focus on the street level user. Nothing keeps a poor man down like a record.

There is no rationale for keeping people poor in America except to have a source of cheap labor for businesses. Since the class being discussed in this thread generally doesn't work, and since we have a cheap labor force of illegal immigrants, the government has no clear rationale to keep people on government benefits. Quite the contrary.

=== $ 2,400 free food,

ADD IT ALL UP

WHERE DO I SIGN UP??

And yet not one of you would trade places with someone who's poor and trying to seek a job to raise their family.

AND WHY would I want to trade places with people that CAN get a job!
I read my local paper and there are plenty of jobs for those people that are willing to work!
$150 a day picking Apples in Washington!
$7/hr washing dishes in Florida..
AND you still can get a free Cell phone, free rent!

And IF you are one of those NOT working... I have received over 7,000 job notices since Jan 2010 just in emails alone..
WHAT IS YOUR excuse?

Steak 'n Shake offers!
24 hour schedule flexibility
"Day One" medical benefits
Meal allowances
Competitive pay
In addition to great benefits, Steak 'n Shake employees love the people they work with. Join the Steak 'n Shake team and have an impact on peoples' lives by making their work environment fun and exciting!

Current opportunities near you may include:

Team Member
Server
Dishwasher

JOB TITLE LOCATION DISTANCE
Hospitality Staff
Security Officer
Customer Experience Manager
Wireless and Computer Sales Associate
Drive-Thru Operators
Sales Representative with HVAC experience
Mortgage Processors Needed
Sr Sales Associate
Pizza Hut Assistant General Manager

And that is JUST ONE email!!!!

I would be a little more careful in formulating an opinion. You could be characterize by that last sentence.

Forum List

Back